Automotive Technicians Required - Sponsorship Available NOW!

Hi, We are currently looking for experienced service technicians for positions in Adelaide. Sponsorship is available on 457 visa initially with the opportunity to later gain permanent residency through Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS).

If you have a solid work history at a main dealership as a Service Technician, in either of the following brands, we would love to hear from you:

Audi

Volvo

VW

Mercedes

Jeep Chrysler

Land Rover

Bentley

Jaguar

If you hold Master Technician status, especially a Volvo Master Technician we would like to hear from you about the opportunities available with a particular employer.

Please PM us with your email address or to request ours and with any questions you may have.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.

Connect With Australia

Guest heidi25

Hi I have been qualified and working as a motor mechanic/technician for 18 years, At current I am employed as a MET technician (mechanical electrical and trim) for an major insurance and manufacture ( VW, AUDI, SKODA, TOYOTA, HONDA, BENTLEY, LANDROVER) , approved body shop, I live with my family in south Wales UK and hold a British passport. We are looking for sponsorship so would be very interested in more information.

Many thanks Jamie

• 10 months later...

Hi I have been qualified and working as a Automotive service technician for 23 years, at current I am employed at Milton Keynes council doing mot and responsible for all car mechanic jobs with different brands' for 7 years I am a qualify Toyota technician with city &guild level3 NVQ .Work for Toyota for more than 16 years in Germany where I have most of my experience. I am a German citizen.

Archived