23 y.o female looking for friends in Melbourne

Guest emma89

Guest emma89

Hi I've recently moved to Brighton in Melbourne. I'm a 23 year old female and from Cornwall in England and have been here for a couple of months and need to makes some new friends! I am an aupair/nanny with weekends off and have some free time in the week. Is anyone up to having coffee/lunch/drinks?

Emma xxx

:laugh::cute:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey I'm 23 y.o midlander been in Melbourne for the past year - I'd love to meet up for coffee / drinks / dinner with whoever is interested

Josh

Hey guys, shall we arrange a drink of some sort? Maybe a Friday, maybe meet in the city or something? Let me know and we can arrange a time and place

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

Myself and my boyfriend are 25 and 26 and live in Brighton. We have been here for 4 years but are always open to meeting people in a similar situation to us! We are free most evenings and weekends and would be happy to meet up for a drink :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, we never actually got around to arranging anything. Shall we do some lunch time drinks? Maybe a Sunday afternoon or even a friday night drink in the city? City could be a mutual meeting point. I am thinking maybe locking something in shortly so let me know whos interested and avaliablity over the next few weekends. Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Hi my name is jess, im 23, moving to melbourne to work as a nurse. Originally from liverpool. Flying out on friday, but have got loads to get sorted before i start work, i would be up for meeting for coffee/drinks/chat with a fellow brit, probs from the start of august. Welcome to send me a private message if you want to chat further, i am moving out by myself. Speak soon. Jess x

• 2 weeks later...

Archived