Chinese Australians fed up of being labelled foreigners

Guest The Pom Queen

fish 01 ha yes I'm sure there are one or two who have a bit of culture, I was refering to an article I read about why so many have themselves covered in Tats thats all.

How far do you have to go back is the point I think. Dinosours maybe? Someone just called the aboriginals migrants as well

Personally I dont give where you are from but it doesn hack me off if there are people claiming asylum for economic reaons.

fish 01 ha yes I'm sure there are one or two who have a bit of culture, I was refering to an article I read about why so many have themselves covered in Tats thats all.

How far do you have to go back is the point I think. Dinosours maybe? Someone just called the aboriginals migrants as well

Personally I dont give where you are from but it doesn hack me off if there are people claiming asylum for economic reaons.

That would be me.......and they are migrants...they didn't evolve in Australia...they migrated from SE Asia around 40-50 thousand years ago, a long time ago but it still makes them a migrant.

That would be me.......and they are migrants...they didn't evolve in Australia...they migrated from SE Asia around 40-50 thousand years ago, a long time ago but it still makes them a migrant.

Blimey! At that rate they must have outstayed their visa by now...

Guest Trueblue22

Fact of the matter is if you don't look like a 'native' people will assume (rightly or wrongly).People think I'm Greek (I was born in UK and have an Australian passport) If I had been born in say, Pakistan people would never think I was Pakistani as I don't look Pakistani.It's just a fact of life...simple.

is funny that, my partner is Chinese and many people cannot accept that she is from China because of her high level of English and perfect accent(sounds a bit american).

She learnt english at school in china incidently.

Funny old world!

Archived