Good Morning

Petals

Guest Guest66881

Gutters cleaned and cleared, small repair to one section.

Trees pruned back, few weeds popping up shot and killed, just made the burger mix up for later, resting in fridge now.

Me, having a glass of wine while the kids go mental on the trampoline.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest17301

Spent an hour in the garden, then 2 hours on beach with the dog, son and husband, like Summer, shorts and t shirt on, heading home now just got to get a gas bottle then will get changed, open the wine and enjoy first outdoor evening Barbie since beginning of winter

Well I have had a relaxing day today, pretty much lots of relaxing since the end of June (bad back) hubby was home at 2pm from work, did lunch, organised Dinner, watched some of the olympics with the kids (repeats), Hubby gone to Champion Lakes for a walk with the kids (5.2km) he walks they scooter and sometimes DD walks with him. So I am now sitting here drinking Spumante White Diamonds (cheapo) and it's not bad at all 6 bottles for $23 lovely dovely, might slow down a bit though, oh yeah and munching on some Grain Waves half price at Coles lol, gotta love the bargains, been a terrible week for our family and extended family but we just have to be Thankful for our health and each day.

Love my PIO, okay I'm really gonna slow down on the Spumante lol

Happy Days fellow PIO

Laney xxxxxxxx

Morning Folks!

Beautiful sunny morning in Edinburgh. Had brekkie and done my wee bit housework and now just having a seat for 5. Not sure what the plan is for today other than enjoying the sunshine whilst its here!

Enjoy your Saturday!

Emma

:hug:

Guest guest17301
Well I have had a relaxing day today, pretty much lots of relaxing since the end of June (bad back) hubby was home at 2pm from work, did lunch, organised Dinner, watched some of the olympics with the kids (repeats), Hubby gone to Champion Lakes for a walk with the kids (5.2km) he walks they scooter and sometimes DD walks with him. So I am now sitting here drinking Spumante White Diamonds (cheapo) and it's not bad at all 6 bottles for $23 lovely dovely, might slow down a bit though, oh yeah and munching on some Grain Waves half price at Coles lol, gotta love the bargains, been a terrible week for our family and extended family but we just have to be Thankful for our health and each day.

Love my PIO, okay I'm really gonna slow down on the Spumante lol

Happy Days fellow PIO

Laney xxxxxxxx

Hope nothing too serious for the family Laney...get stuck into that spumante girl it's Saturday after all....I've been saving the grainwaves for tonight;)

The problem is Fi I have got stuck into it and I think there maybe one glass left oopppss lol

I am just about to do Fried Rice and Satay Kebabs for dinner, I hope I don't burn anything lol.

Enjoy your Wine and BBQ

Philips Uncle is now up above as an Angels looking down on us all xxxx,

Another Beautiful Lady is now an angel she was taken this week at 51 from a big loving Family, they were all in Ireland

My Mum and Dad are having major problems with there new house which was suppose to have the final inspection on Wednesday, it will all be sorted

but my poor Dad looks dreadful, there has been major f^&k ups and he is about to loose it I think, but it will all be sorted and all will be good

We will be there in there new house to celebreat for my Mum's 60th xxx

Have a great night Fiona

Laney xx

Guest Longtime Lurker

I woke up this morning to find I had won on the Euro Lottery - boo hoo, only £2.90 and not £148M. I believe they are still looking for the £68M ticket bought a few months ago in the Hitchin/Stevenage area - and that isn't mine either!

I woke up this morning to find I had won on the Euro Lottery - boo hoo, only £2.90 and not £148M. I believe they are still looking for the £68M ticket bought a few months ago in the Hitchin/Stevenage area - and that isn't mine either!

thanks for reminding me, i forgot to check my ticket. if ive won i'll be even more chirpy today :laugh:

guess 2.90 is better than nothing, it might buy you a winning ticket next time! someone in my area had a winning ticket for 1million, it was the raffle code but its still unclaimed, i think a lot of people forget to check those codes

Guest Longtime Lurker
thanks for reminding me, i forgot to check my ticket. if ive won i'll be even more chirpy today :laugh:

guess 2.90 is better than nothing, it might buy you a winning ticket next time! someone in my area had a winning ticket for 1million, it was the raffle code but its still unclaimed, i think a lot of people forget to check those codes

Fingers crossed for you! Well even if you don't win at least the sun is shining today (here in the South at least) and as a result there is not one piece of BBQ food in Sainsburys so will have to marinate the chicken myself. I did get one of the last two bags of charcoal though!

Fingers crossed for you! Well even if you don't win at least the sun is shining today (here in the South at least) and as a result there is not one piece of BBQ food in Sainsburys so will have to marinate the chicken myself. I did get one of the last two bags of charcoal though!

no win on the lotto :( ah well better luck next time for both of us. sun is shining here too! nice and warm, think we'll take the mutts swimming to cool off later. yeah thats what happens, everyone goes panic buying and take all the meat out of the supermarkets lol its a shame but maybe marinating it yourself will taste better

Guest The Pom Queen

What a lovely thread Petals :hug:

Woke up at 5:45am with two of the kids who were off camping and a 6k hike up in the National Park on the ranges

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16067[/ATTACH]

I then jumped back in to bed replied to some emails, had my pills that knocked me out until 10.30 then had a relaxing day and went to see Batman which I have to say was very good. I'm now home and ready for bed, but I have to stay awake lol

What a lovely thread Petals :hug:

Woke up at 5:45am with two of the kids who were off camping and a 6k hike up in the National Park on the ranges

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16067[/ATTACH]

I then jumped back in to bed replied to some emails, had my pills that knocked me out until 10.30 then had a relaxing day and went to see Batman which I have to say was very good. I'm now home and ready for bed, but I have to stay awake lol

how come you have to stay awake. Glad you enjoyed batman, i've heard good things about it but its not really my type of film. I'm looking foward to watching Red Dog and seeing a bit of australia, i'll probably cry about the dog tho!

Guest guest17301
The problem is Fi I have got stuck into it and I think there maybe one glass left oopppss lol

I am just about to do Fried Rice and Satay Kebabs for dinner, I hope I don't burn anything lol.

Enjoy your Wine and BBQ

Philips Uncle is now up above as an Angels looking down on us all xxxx,

Another Beautiful Lady is now an angel she was taken this week at 51 from a big loving Family, they were all in Ireland

My Mum and Dad are having major problems with there new house which was suppose to have the final inspection on Wednesday, it will all be sorted

but my poor Dad looks dreadful, there has been major f^&k ups and he is about to loose it I think, but it will all be sorted and all will be good

We will be there in there new house to celebreat for my Mum's 60th xxx

Have a great night Fiona

Laney xx

Oh dear. terrible news for you all. You definitely deserve that last glass...hell open another bottle, I would! Bless you Laney and hugs to your family, take care honey xx

Guest guest17301

By the way..has anyone else noticed the price of gas bottles lately...damn carbon tax..:chatterbox:

Its going to be an expensive summer.....

Also must get onto sorting out an electrician to fit my outdoor lights (bought last Summer), hubby is sick of rigging up the portable floodlight whenever we have a barbie

Guest Guest66881
By the way..has anyone else noticed the price of gas bottles lately...damn carbon tax..:chatterbox:

Its going to be an expensive summer.....

Also must get onto sorting out an electrician to fit my outdoor lights (bought last Summer), hubby is sick of rigging up the portable floodlight whenever we have a barbie

How much now mate?

Guest guest17301

Didnt even know that was possible, might be worthwhile, we must go through a bottle every 10 day so or so in Summer

Good Morning, Sunday, day of rest for some, me included. Mind you every day is a day of rest for me. Weather in Melbourne, coolish, well it looks as though it is as I sit here in my central heated house looking out the window :wink:. Bluebells and Daffodils are out and more coming out, so spring is just around the corner.

The day today must be going to be a good one, why, because when I woke for a tinkle at 5 my neighbour was getting his boat ready to head out fishing. Big day on Westernport. They go fishing all the time and I can judge the weather by them. Sometimes if I am lucky I score a gummy or as a real treat snapper when they are running.

We have a great run to the city up Eastlink along the Eastern to the Royal Parade Car Park. Took us as long to get along Royal Parade to my daughter's place as it took to get from Somerville to the city. However the run home was easier only fifty minutes door to door. When the new bypass is finished will take less time. Her new flat is lovely and the street is very very nice, close to Lygon and Sydney Road what more could you ask for as a young thing.

Son enjoyed the footie as his oh is one eyed St Kilda and an embarrassing fan, if you are on my facebook you may have noticed some of her more interesting posts against our team Collingwood.

This thread is for the morning thoughts people, just light and happy stuff, not time in life for misery.

Off for a cuppa

Good morning! Just watching the rerun of the 500m race! The olympics are brilliant...so many role models.

if it doesn't rain we may go out later, into Sydney, for a bit of a wander and then, duh duh, I have to tackle my huge pile of ironing! :mad:

Archived