Anybody received state sponsorship since 1 July

AnnetteV

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Eranga !!

Have you heard anything by now ?? Got a CO ?

Hi Ishan,

Today my agent called and said that my application has been approved and have time till 28th June to submit for visa. Hope you'll get your application approved soon.

Hi Ishan,

Today my agent called and said that my application has been approved and have time till 28th June to submit for visa. Hope you'll get your application approved soon.

​Same Eranga !! I got my Invite and State sponsorship today !! Will apply for VISA within 10 days once i get my Credit Card limit sorted out :) good Luck and stay in touch !

Congrats to both of you!! I think your visa applications will be sailing smoothly once you get SS!

Hehehe ! Thanks ! My journey hasnt been smooth so far ! But i've came out as much more learned person in the process !

Haha, yes, and you are a lucky one, the software category almost reaching its ceiling. You made it before the door closes.

That was the only thing bothering me !! Only 593 invites were left before i got mines, and that too were for entire ICT Software Programmers, my occupation is a part of this Code !! Glad that i've made it in time. As ACT must be left with only 50 invites or so for Software Testers ! Good Luck for all those who are applying under 2613 Category !!

Guest gemma87

hi everyone, congrats you all who have received their ss. Ishaan can you tell me how i find out how many invites there are left please my partner in an electrician and its killing me waiting for and invite. thanks gemma

hi everyone, congrats you all who have received their ss. Ishaan can you tell me how i find out how many invites there are left please my partner in an electrician and its killing me waiting for and invite. thanks gemma

Sure :)

http://www.immi.gov.au --> Skill Select (Right Hand Side Top) --> Reports (Last tab) --> Occupation Ceilings !!

Hope this will help or else you can tell me your Code/Category, I will find it out for you .. Good Luck with your application :)

Guest gemma87

there is 9000 to be given and only 203 so far really hope we hear something soon. do you know if that is for the 190 coz i thought it was for the 189 applications??

there is 9000 to be given and only 203 so far really hope we hear something soon. do you know if that is for the 190 coz i thought it was for the 189 applications??

I think the invites are for 189 and 190 both !

• 2 weeks later...
Good luck for tomorrow if not you can chase them. Out of interest where are you based. I am from the uk.

How did you find the state sponsorship process?

Do you feel you have a strong case?

Sorry lots of questions but out of interest what does make a strong case. Funds? Commitment statement? Job adverts? I am naive in thinking if you cover what they ask for then why would they refuse?

Hi N7kkp,

I too have applied for Call or Contact Center Manager for ACT SS.

I was curious to know your outcome. I am assuming that by now you must have settled in ACT. How has your experiience been so far? what are the job opportunities. Please let me know if i can contact you and how?

I am really apprehensive and the wait the horrible.

I too have become obsessed with my emails and keep hoping everyday that i will get some response today.

Regards,

THT

I think the invites are for 189 and 190 both !

How do you get the footer to enter the date and process applied?

example:

Ishaan Thakur

IELTS - 7 each | ACS 18/10/12|VIC SS Applied/Refused - 15/11/12 - 25/02/13|ACT SS Applied/Approved - 12/03/13 - 29/04/13 |190 Applied - 06/05/13 | CO -

How do you get the footer to enter the date and process applied?

example:

Ishaan Thakur

IELTS - 7 each | ACS 18/10/12|VIC SS Applied/Refused - 15/11/12 - 25/02/13|ACT SS Applied/Approved - 12/03/13 - 29/04/13 |190 Applied - 06/05/13 | CO -

​ITs under the Settings - Signature !

Hi, everyone. I was told by my agency that ACT SS sumitted on May 8 was granted and the invitation letter was also received.

Then I checked the date of approval, May 16. OMG, Im still shocked.

What a big surprise!

​Thats what we call is being Lucky :)

Hi, everyone. I was told by my agency that ACT SS sumitted on May 8 was granted and the invitation letter was also received.

Then I checked the date of approval, May 16. OMG, Im still shocked.

What a big surprise!

Congratulations!! as Ishaan said, you are one of the Lucky ones! :)

Hi All,

I submitted my ACT SS on April 26th.

is there anyone who submitted at the same time are still waiting?

THT

Hi there. My application was submitted on April 24th for a 190 visa (Librarian). The payment was approved on the 28th and a case officer was assigned on May 23rd. Now waiting for the result...

Archived