Anybody received state sponsorship since 1 July

AnnetteV

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good news - I got my sponsorship approved today! And then my invitation to apply for a 190 visa too :-)

Woo hoo!

35 working days to process my SS. Won't be long now for you guys...

Hi bluechris,

just scrolling through al your posts, it was fruitful result at the end. Happy for you and hope it would be not so long for us to hear from the CO

Hi,

Its a beautiful morning and everything has been sorted out and I have received my invitation from DIAC. :-)))

I plan to appy later this month :-)

What a rollercoaster ride...

great to hear this news for you and hope everything turns out good for every one.

So no news today again :huh:

i think what is the hardest thing about all of this is when you are putting all the information together your mind is so active, you really think about putting a strong case together, how can i show Australia how great i really am, trust me took a lot of convincing lol

Anyhow when all that is done you are suddenly on a high for about 10 minutes, then the wait hits you. i could be waiting ages?

i was running through the PomsinOz forums last night and the DIAC pages and it says, after being invited you should expect a case office within 4 weeks, and then it could take up to 6 months. 6 months!!!! really?

i made the decision to go last year and really finding it hard to be motivated in my job. Plus when people ask you how are things, you don't want to bore them with ok but everything takes time. i just want to go now.... But i suppose the way i feel is no different to others on here.

Hi N7..

Whats the status of your process....

It was really roller coaster rider reading through this thread and am also at the same place like you guys.

I have applied for WA SS on 21 sep and received a mail stating 'Thank you for your application for state sponsorship from the Government of Western Australia. This e-mail confirms that your application has been received for processing.

Your Case officer will contact you if any additional information is required.

You will be notified by e-mail on the progress of your application in due course.'

Any other advice on any kind of additional info to be submitted?

What about medicals and PCC?

Is the process straight forward?

Hi,

I don't know if you can front load your PCC and medical. I just follow the messages as I receive them and do as told :-) There is a list on which doctor/clinics to use for the medicals on each country on the website, www.immi.gov.au or they will tell you when you apply.

Nick, hopefully Monday/Tuesday you will get it :-) Mine took 27 working days

I have been following this thread for a month ! living in Canberra as a TR, I also have applied for the ACT nomination end of last month ( guessing as My agent submitted on behalf of me), I am also waiting for a positive result very soon. Canberra Migration business unit is bit slow and bit strict about issuing nomination or sponsorship what so ever as people from overseas tend to leave Canberra right after 2 years commitment. But they are also very flexible to those who are genuine and can fulfill all the requirements. Lets see how it goes with me.

Guys. I gor a refusal today because the jobs i submitted were not closley related to my occupation. Of course i am devastated but from speaking to ACT i can apply again. This is where i would like some poms in oz help. Can anyone find anyone call or contact centre manager jobs in ACT. Any links etc or recommendations would be brilliant.

Dont worry about me i am not giving up, my silly fault and again blaze about it.

Guys. I gor a refusal today because the jobs i submitted were not closley related to my occupation. Of course i am devastated but from speaking to ACT i can apply again. This is where i would like some poms in oz help. Can anyone find anyone call or contact centre manager jobs in ACT. Any links etc or recommendations would be brilliant.

Dont worry about me i am not giving up, my silly fault and again blaze about it.

Sorry to hear about the refusal, we have to supply extra information as they were not happy with what we supplied . Got until 9th october to respond.

Archived