Anybody received state sponsorship since 1 July

AnnetteV

Hi Maria,

I have to reapply. I feel very blessed this morning. When I woke up there were an invitation to apply from ACT. I didnt have to pay the 300 dollars again, they nominated me with my new EOI.

So now I wait to see if I get refunded the 3060 dollars. I really hope so but in any case I feel very lucky that I have received an new invitation

Thats fantastic news, we found ACT were very patient and seem to let you try to get it right.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Maria,

I have to reapply. I feel very blessed this morning. When I woke up there were an invitation to apply from ACT. I didnt have to pay the 300 dollars again, they nominated me with my new EOI.

So now I wait to see if I get refunded the 3060 dollars. I really hope so but in any case I feel very lucky that I have received an new invitation

Great Annette,

I feel really happy for you, and thanks God ACT is so good team!

Guys,

I have a small doubt while filling the online visa application for 190

It is asking for NON MIGRATING DEPENDANT FAMILY MEMBERS.

In that column, do i need to provide details of my dad,mom and bro?

I thought to tick it as NO.

since, they are not dependant on me, they have their own sources to survive.

I dont want to make my application messy by adding all those details and get medicals done to them etc etc.

Please need your suggestions asap

BTW

I got my ITA yesterday for WA SS through DIAC

Guys,

I have a small doubt while filling the online visa application for 190

It is asking for NON MIGRATING DEPENDANT FAMILY MEMBERS.

In that column, do i need to provide details of my dad,mom and bro?

I thought to tick it as NO.

since, they are not dependant on me, they have their own sources to survive.

I dont want to make my application messy by adding all those details and get medicals done to them etc etc.

Please need your suggestions asap

BTW

I got my ITA yesterday for WA SS through DIAC

Hello Naseefoz,

You are right, your parents are not dependents on you and therefore their names should not be mentioned in that section. If you are married, then you should provide details about your wife and kids (if any) since they would be your dependants and would be travelling with you.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

JBB

thanks for that info jbb.

I would be lodging my visa application tomorrow.

Are you assigned with a CO?

Your signature shows medicals and pcc done.

Does the CO ask you for that?

I am excited on what to be done post lodgement of visa application

Thanks Annette. I have decided not to book my meds until co asks, that way i will feel confident i have everything else in order. Plus need to order pcc which will take a couple of weeks due to getting it certified and posted

thanks for that info jbb.

I would be lodging my visa application tomorrow.

Are you assigned with a CO?

Your signature shows medicals and pcc done.

Does the CO ask you for that?

I am excited on what to be done post lodgement of visa application

No CO has not been assigned yet. Yes I have completed by medical tests. I do not know if the output of the medicals yet and I do not see its status when I login. I am sure the hospital would have uploaded it by now. Yes I am done with PCC as well. Now I am waiting patiently for the CO to be assigned.

I lodged and paid for my visa today. Just need to scan the documents. The system is not straight forward is it?

Hi Nick,

good to see you have applied, we had meds done yesterday and were told roughly a week for them to upload on to system so just waiting for police checks and CO.

Is there any one in this thread who had travelled to a foreign country and included those details in form 80?

If so, did the CO ask for any additional proofs or docs regarding your travel to that foreign country.

Please reply seniors..

Need your advice on this

• 3 weeks later...

sent docs on 3 nov reached there on 5th but so far no ack for draft or document,how to know any one can suggest ,,no communication so far,weather my documents recevied etc..though courier shows delivered in sydney,

HiN7kkp,

I applied on 14th Aug and got confirmation email on 16th of Aug. I had sent the hard copies by courier and did not any confirmation from the department. I'm yet to hear from them regarding the processing of my application. My occupation is ICT Business Analyst. BTW, whats yours?

sent docs on 3 nov reached there on 5th but so far no ack for draft or document,how to know any one can suggest ,,no communication so far,weather my documents recevied etc..though courier shows delivered in sydney,

HiN7kkp,

I applied on 14th Aug and got confirmation email on 16th of Aug. I had sent the hard copies by courier and did not any confirmation from the department. I'm yet to hear from them regarding the processing of my application. My occupation is ICT Business Analyst. BTW, whats yours?

• 2 weeks later...
HI guys, I am new to this forums. I applied for my ACT sposnsorship on the 1st Nov, CO assigned 27/11/2012. Waiting anxiously now for a result! any ideas? how long it takes??

You will hear very soon, Normally after getting CO, it takes 2-5 days to get an outcome. Finger crossed

Hi Guys,

Got my SS approved :D just waiting for the invite. Got it last wednesday so I guess the invite should come sometime next week?

you are supposed to get the invitation almost instantly as soon as the the nomination is approved by the ACT MIU.

you are supposed to get the invitation almost instantly as soon as the the nomination is approved by the ACT MIU.

Thats interesting. My migration agent hasn't informed me of the invite yet. I just sent him an email today because its been 4-5 days now. Thanks for your help guys.

Archived