WANTED ! Builders with licence on the Sunshine Coast

163ALLOUT

Hi Guys and Girls,

A friend and I here in Caloundra have aquired a window and door manufacturing company and we need installers who have a builders licence to operate within Queensland.

If anybody is interested please pm me a telephone number and I will call to discuss

Thanks

Jon

hi , my name is Matt , i am a carpenter from london flying over 2/09/12 how hard is it to obtain builders license ? and are you looking for teams or individuals ? i have all my own tools and will have transport also can you work while you are applying for a license . thanks for your time .....matt

Hi Matt,

Getting a licence here depends on your skills and certificates you have obtained in the UK, you do however have to apply through the BSA in Queensland to obtain one. If you check out the BSA website there will be more information on there, as well as a rather significant amount of paperwork to fill in too I'm afraid!

You can work on sites as long as there is a supervisor working along side you who is licenced.

At present we are seeking licenced installers, if you want to send me your Resume we may have openings in the future once we have found our licenced supervisor. As a manufacturer you do not need a licence, it is only when you are an on site installer that the supervisor is required to have one on all jobs over $3,300.00.

If you send me a pm I will return my email address to you so you can forward your resume to me.

Best of luck

Jon

Archived