Couple mid 30's looking for new friends in Eastern Suburbs – Sydney

Hi

My boyfriend and I are both 36 originally from the UK and live in Randwick.

We both love the outdoor life style and really enjoy going off camping or heading down to the Royal National Park for the weekend.

We are pretty active (Kayaking, beach volley ball) and love getting out there and getting involved in all Sydney has to offer.

Love to hear from others with similar interests.

Lisa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Lisa,

My husband and I are mid 30s (no kids) and live in the Eastern Suburbs too. We've been here coming up for a year and are keen to get to know a few more people. We love travelling, the beach and both surf and paddle board. Maybe we can meet for a coffee or something.

Nat

Hi Nat

So sorry for the late reply I didn't receive an email so didn't realise you had messaged.

My boyfriend has recently taken up surfing, so another hobby to add to the list!

It would be great to meet up for a coffee, let me know when you guys are free.

Lisa

Guest Donna G

My boyfriend and I just moved over about 6 weeks ago. We are a bit further south, in Wollongong, although if you like surfing and beaches, you should make a trip down some time, you would really enjoy it! Beaches are beautiful, and some say the surf is really great! (i havent been brave enough to try the water yet!)

If ever you do come down it might be nice to meet :)

Donna

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Lisa ( and everyone else!),

My boyfriend and I ( 30s no kids) recently moved to Sydney from the UK and are looking to meet some like minded people. Would be great to meet some of you in a similar situation -we live between Newtown and Erskineville and i would recommend both as suburbs to explore if you haven't already done so!

Cheers,

Amy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived