VETASSESS - UK qualifications versus AQF

Nick UK

Hi! Does anyone know how VETASSESS would regard a Level 3 qualification under the UK National Qualifications Framework (NQF) in terms of AQF? I found the following link: http://www.australia-migration.com/page/Offshore_qualifications_vs_Aus_standards/353

which indicates an NVQ 3 is equivalent to the AQF 3 but I have also read a number of posts that bring the accuracy of the information in that link into question. I know that, broadly speaking, a Level 3 NQF is treated as comparable to an NVQ 3. However, I have no idea how a Level 3 NQF would be regarded in terms of AQF?

VETASSESS won't tell you until you apply for a formal assessment which isn't very helpful. Their advisory service also won't tell you which seems a little silly!

Basically I hold a NQF Level 3 qualification (recognised by Ofqual) and I require at least an AQF 3 for my chosen occupation so if anyone has any information on this it would be much appreciated!

Lastly, does anyone know how the Financial Planning Certificate (1,2,3) which I also hold having passed back in 2001 (issued by the Chartered Insurance Institute) would be treated in terms of AQF Level?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Kev thanks for replying. Real Estate Representative but I really just want information on how NVQ/NQF qualifications are regarded under AQF. Occupation field isn't relevant to my enquiry i'm already aware of the requirements related to my occupation. Thanks in advance.

Archived