Sydney Daytime meet - All welcome!

Hello!

So now that the weather is starting to pick up I thought it would be good to arrange a daytime meet somewhere, maybe a park somewhere and grab a BBQ and a few beers one weekend? It would be open to all, families, couples and singles (like me!) and alike and I wouldnt propose anything too formal, we just turn up early afternoon and people can come and go as they please.

What do you think? Leave me a message here if you'd be interested and I'll get something arranged. I know some cracking spots just over the bridge in Kirribilli/Milsons Point.

I was going to organise a night out but I reckon that feels a bit formal and a bit like a bunch of first dates for everyone, so maybe this will be a bit more relaxed and relieve any fears anyone may have. I've been to a couple of random meetups arranged through here now and so far met some fantastic people (with the odd exception - I wont be taking photos of you as you arrive!!), my only issue is that Ive struggled to meet up with everyone again.

Life in a big city, especially when you're new here, can be pretty lonely, so if anyone every fancies doing anything just let me know, I'm always up for a drink/walk/adventure/chat/etc

Thanks

Neil

Archived