football fan in sydney

Guest Stevespurs

Guest Stevespurs

hello all

seemingly i can't access some this site until i've made a post so.... been in sydney for 7/8 months, moved with my girlfriend and we'll be up for any nights out in sydney.

also happy to hear from any football fans, whoever you may support - missing the football banter and wonky away days

hello all

seemingly i can't access some this site until i've made a post so.... been in sydney for 7/8 months, moved with my girlfriend and we'll be up for any nights out in sydney.

also happy to hear from any football fans, whoever you may support - missing the football banter and wonky away days

I assume that with a 'monicker' like yours, you are not a Gooner, so, do you go to the Triple Aces bar to watch the Spurs games? If not, why not? Check out www.ozspurs.com. I don't usually recommend other London club pubs but I have a soft spot for West Ham Utd and 'their' pub is one of my locals, so the Royal Exhibition is good for their games. Probably best not to wear a Spurs shirt there though.

Guest Stevespurs

safe assumption indeed. no, not been to triple aces, never heard of it but will certainly check it out. i must say i don't share your soft spot for the irons but i'm a football fan first and a spurs fan second so happy to try any decent football spots. will sign up for oz spurs also, thanks for the advice.

Waiting for the membership team at Brisbane Roar to phone to discuss my very first season ticket seat allocation. Have added on our 7yo boy for only $50 per season for a good seat as well. Bargain. And then Del Piero signed for Sydney so should see him play...

safe assumption indeed. no, not been to triple aces, never heard of it but will certainly check it out. i must say i don't share your soft spot for the irons but i'm a football fan first and a spurs fan second so happy to try any decent football spots. will sign up for oz spurs also, thanks for the advice.

I'm surprised you never Googled 'Spurs Sydney!' It usually comes up with a link to Ozspurs. The Triple Aces is on the corner of Campbell & Elizabeth Sts, Surry Hills, just a few mins walk from Central or Museum stations. There's always a mob of Spurs fans there. Next game is Reading on 17th September, at 0100. I see WHU are playing the early kick off which they always seem to do - 2145 on 16th September. The Royal Exhibition is on my way to the Aces so I sometimes call in there. Sydney ** fans go there too. Some of the Spurs fans are Sydney ** too.

If you just want to soak up general EPL atmosphere, go to Cheers in George St which a few clubs call their 'home.' I can never be bothered to go there though.

Archived