New family to Brisbane and looking for new friends

Guest whitbread32

Guest whitbread32

My family and I have just moved over to Cleveland from the UK and would like to meet up with people that have been in the same situation as us. My wife and I are both 36 years old and our son is 11 and loves playing football (soccer). Myself I like to play golf and watch football and might even try to play a little of over 35's footie next season. My wife is a very chilled out women who likes the odd glass of vino and is quite happy sitting on the beach reading her book she also likes to watch football as well.

If you would like to meet up please get in touch

Hey There...

We too live in Cleveland... We've been here for 2yrs... I'm 38 and my wife is 42... we have 2 children (boys) 10 & 14...the !4yr old plays AFL and the 10 Yr old plays Football....it will never be soccer to me..Ha.!! He plays at Redlands Football club in the Elite under 10's ( under 11's next season )... I work FIFO ( Fly In Fly Out ) doing 2wks on 2wks off...so is good and my wife works in a coffe shop in Clevelend...(She also like a sniff of Vino in the evening..Ha.!) Would love to meet up and say hi sometime...

Stephen & Julie...

Guest whitbread32

Hi Stephen & Julie

Meeting up would be great whenever you are free, if you would like PM me to arrange something that would be good.

Dave & Kealey

Archived