New to Perth, looking to make some friends x

Hey everyone,

im relatively new to perth, ive been here about 5 months now and its great but im seriously missing my girlfriends back home.if anyone is in a similar situation and feels like i do then get in touch and wel arrange some get togethers, nights out, coffee or whatever.

hope to hear from ya soon:)

Hi Jersey202

Ive been in Perth around 18 months, it is tough to find and met people who you gel with and form proper long term friendships with for sure.

Im living in Burswood with my husband we are both early 30s, no kids, have a dog so active with him. We like the ususal stuff but not so much into the huge nights out clubbing we used to (getting old) but always on the go doing soemthing.

pm me if you fancy emai chatting with a view to a meet up :)

cheers

hels

Guest shell13

Hi

ive been in perth only 3 weeks but yeah miss the girls chats etc already as I'm living with three guys. I'm 28 and in the melville area x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi girls,

I've been here 4 months and started work quick so not had a moment to find a friend. Missing girly moan ups and chats! I've got a hubby and boys so am the only woman in the house.

Hillarys is a great place to meet up if anyone wants to? Sunday morning for a coffee is always good as its not so busy.

I find the aussies take their time to get to know you before they decide they either like or hate you. If you do get an aussie friend they are mates for life tho.

x

Hi

I have been in Perth for 6 days so really busy at the moment but would love to catch up once things settle down. Currentl NOR but not sure where we will end up! My husband starts work tomorrow so things are going to be different! How odd is this experience!

Love the usual - Shopping (havent found any good shops yet!), Wine (found a drive thru wine shop!!) and walking my dog (who doesnt arrive until Nov)

Lisa (30)

xx

hey everyone, i know this thread was started a couple of weeks ago and maybe some of you have already met up already, but if there are any other plans to meet up count me in. I am 32 from Ireland and over here with my other half but missing my girlies from home as well. Happy to meet up in couples or simply just a girls coffee/cocktail/beer/wine and a chat and laugh. We are living in Subiaco and I am working in the city so let me know if there is anything lined up for meeting and making new friends. Oh and welcome everyone to Perth :-) We are here about 5 weeks now.

Hi

I have been in Perth for 6 days so really busy at the moment but would love to catch up once things settle down. Currentl NOR but not sure where we will end up! My husband starts work tomorrow so things are going to be different! How odd is this experience!

Love the usual - Shopping (havent found any good shops yet!), Wine (found a drive thru wine shop!!) and walking my dog (who doesnt arrive until Nov)

Lisa (30)

xx

When you find some good shops let me know where they are, been looking since mid 2011 and still can't find any.

• 2 weeks later...
:laugh:

We have been here 6 weeks , we are in the Morley , Dianella area.

Me ( 36 ) , my mrs (32) and two little girls aged (4 ) and (2 ) .

Up for meeting anyone to go for a walk , barby in the parks , a few drinks what ever !

Cheers Gordon

• 2 months later...

Hi Ladies,

Dont know if Ive missed the boat here but Im quite new to perth too. Been here nearly a year, absolutely love it but would love to make some new girlfriends :wub: Let me know if yous plan to meet up.

Thanks

Jackie xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Hi peeps,

Moved to Perth about 3 months ago and like yourselves really missing my girlie friends. Would be well up for a walk, talk, bite to eat or a cuppa tea sometime . I'm in maylands but can travel wherever needed.

I'm 33, here with my partner but really want to try and get a network of friends going.

Let me know your thoughts.

Pm me if you're interested and we can organise something.

Thanks

Cat

X

• 2 months later...

Hi Everyone,

Know the original post was sent a little while ago but I have been in perth now 6 weeks and missing my friends back home lots. Thought I would send a post saying if anyone interested in meeting up for coffee and chat then please get in touch. I'm 33 single female searching for new friends. I work shifts so can't always meet up at weekends. Hope to hear from someone soon xxx

Archived