Anyone Living in Chinchilla Qld

Hi All you PIO folk,is there anyone out there moving too or living in Chinchilla Qld, My hubby is currently there, and we are moving there on 5th of January 2013. Looking forward to the new venture ahead, and am currently living in the countryside here in Ireland, so hopefully the transition wont be to hard. Anyway Ill actually be surprised if there is any in PIO living there. :biggrin:

Hi All you PIO folk,is there anyone out there moving too or living in Chinchilla Qld, My hubby is currently there, and we are moving there on 5th of January 2013. Looking forward to the new venture ahead, and am currently living in the countryside here in Ireland, so hopefully the transition wont be to hard. Anyway Ill actually be surprised if there is any in PIO living there. :biggrin:

Been through Chinchilla many, many times and can say that it is a really nice place for a tiny town. The best watermelons are grown there.1a.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

• 6 months later...

Hi, my husband has just been offered a job in Chinchilla so it looks like we'll be moving there in the next few weeks. We're Irish but have been living in Sydney for the past 9 years so it'll certainly be a change! What's life like up there? We have two little kids so I hope there'll be plenty to do to keep them entertained.

Archived