New to Wollongong

Guest Donna G

Guest Donna G

Hi

Me and my partner have just moved from Ireland to Wollongong. We are both working, and although i have met some great people in work, it would be nice to meet some people outside of work as well! However my boyfriend is a bricklayer on a very small site, so he is finding it hard to get out and meet people! If anyone fancies maybe arranging to meet over a coffee (or beer!) let me know! We are 29 and 32, so we are still young enough to have a bit of craic and old enough to know better! Thanks!

Guest AnyaMona

Hey Donna

How are you? My names Anya and me and my boyfriend are also Irish. I am 24 and he is 25 and we moved to Wollongong in June. We would definitely be keen to meet for a beer if you fancy it?

Guest Donna G

Hi anya

Thanks so much for your reply! Yes, we would love to meet up! If you're free at all this weekend we could meet on Friday night or some time on Sunday for a beer if it suits? I know that might be short notice so if not how about next weekend? Where abouts in Wollongong do u live? We r in north but happy to meet anywhere that suits!

Please answer on here or PM me.

Speak soon!

Donna

Guest Donna G

Hi freckleface

Sorry for the late reply! Thanks for your message, it's nice to get a bit of reassurance! Hopefully we'll hear from a few of them, just have to wait and see!

Thanks again!

Hi, not sure if I'm a bit late on this! I'm Irish 26, my boyfriend is aussie 35 and I've been living here in Wollongong about a yr now! (Partner's from here). We'd be up for meetin for a drink, would be good to meet some Irish in the area!! :)

Guest Donna G

Hi there

No, you're certainly not too late:) yes it would be lovely to meet up for a drink! Is there any day/ times that suit u? We're flat out this weekend, and I work shift work so working next weekend but if it suited we could meet up some evening this week?

Thanks!

Donna

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived