Brisbane mum looking for playmates for self and 3 year old daughter.

Guest frangipani

Guest frangipani

We (husband, daughter and I) moved from Scotland to the western suburbs 2 years ago and have put so much effort into setting ourselves up and working that we have neglected our social lives. Are there any other olderish, lonely mums out there looking for the same?

Hi there

Where exactly are you?

Have you joined any fb groups for mums in your area. There are a lot around.

There are quite a lot of us northish (Albany Creek, Bridgeman Downs, Eatons Hill way) but not sure if that is too far away for you.

Guest frangipani

Hi Alaska,

I am in Chapel Hill in the western suburbs which is a reasonable distance from where you are. I will have a look at the fb groups though.

Thanks

Guest frangipani

Hi Kelandpete,

Would love to meet for a coffee, only prob is I work full time just now and am only available at weekends. Give me a shout if you can do weekends.

Angela

I will be moving to Bellbowrie soon with my teen daughter, would love to meet up. From Holland myself, my daughters' Dad and new partner are both from Scotland. Let me know, PM me so we can exchange details. Look forward to it!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

olderish lonely mums! and scottish too! perfect! thats me ! ive been back here for a few days since a big visit back to the uk . im in bulimba and have a five year old! would love to meet up anytime. how bout today or tomorrow! lols Private Message me on here .

many thanks emma xx

Archived