Girlie friends

Guest Sarah louise

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen
Hi ladies

Just joined the forum. Moved to Melbourne with my other half 3 months ago but seriously lacking female company. I am 28 and live in South Yarra. Would love to come along to any catch ups you have after Christmas! Gemma

Hi Gemma

Welcome to the forum, have a look over at http://www.lifeinvictoria.com it's the sister site to this and has lots of lovely ladies

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Louise, I live in Port Melbourne and would be keen for a catch up. I'm actually Australian and was originally on here to find some friends for my boyfriend (he's from Liverpool too and finding it hard to make friends) when i thought to myself that it might be nice to find some girlie friends also, as my two best friends now live in Sydney and Brisbane and being 30 it's so much harder to make friends even for us aussies (I'm also not originally from Melbourne). So if your keen for a catch up let me know. Cheers, Danielle

Hi Gemma, My boyfriend and I are also looking to meet new people as we have been back now from the U.K for 2 years (I'm Australian and my boyfriend is british) and it's starting to get slightly depressing that we still haven't made any new friends (my friends moved away while i was in the U.K). My boyfriend is feeling it the most as i think he finds most Aussie guys not on his wavelength and hasn't met anyone through work.. So i was thinking maybe we could catch up first without the boyfirends if that's possible as my boyfriend is not super keen on the whole finding friends via this website thing so i think if we meet first and if we hit it off then it will make it easier to bring him into the fold. To be truthful i'm not too keen on meeting friends online either but clearly we are not meeting people at work or sport so we have to do something right!? :) Let me know if your keen, I'm 30 and my boyfriend is 28 and we live in Port Melbourne which isn't too far from South Yarra. Cheers, Danielle

Archived