Tra online portal can anyone help?

nancy and paul

Thanks just tried that one too just taking me to the same page once I log on it takes me to the job ready page with forms to fill in .

https://extranet.deewr.gov.au/trades/Interface/Pages/Security/Logon.aspx

This is the link that I used to check our assessment. Once you log on, it will say something like this is not for migration purposes, but ours updated when our successful was completed, so not sure why it says that.

Good Luck.

Hi I'm sure the link Candygirl gave you is right as she ran it by me at the time and it was the same as I was using.

It doesn't give a whole lot of info once you've filled out the registration details, just kind of sits there with one line of boxes telling you personal details, date received,etc... and just says awaiting assessment in the status box with completion date box empty until the actual day they finalize your assessment. Then the status box changes with your outcome and the date goes in.

Like Candy says, the initial log in screen tells you something like, online portal not available for job ready program, but just ignore it and log in.

Do you know your papers have been received and registered yet? If so I think that TRA are finally getting a move on, both my and Candy's came back in around 35ish working days.

Good luck.

Thanks for the info, tried again once I log in goes straight to job ready programme. Do I have to fill out all the info on that first before I can see my status? I just received acknowledgement in the post yesterday, was patiently expecting an email. Maybe its too early yet. Wow 35 days that seems a lot better

Hi I'm sure the link Candygirl gave you is right as she ran it by me at the time and it was the same as I was using.

It doesn't give a whole lot of info once you've filled out the registration details, just kind of sits there with one line of boxes telling you personal details, date received,etc... and just says awaiting assessment in the status box with completion date box empty until the actual day they finalize your assessment. Then the status box changes with your outcome and the date goes in.

Like Candy says, the initial log in screen tells you something like, online portal not available for job ready program, but just ignore it and log in.

Do you know your papers have been received and registered yet? If so I think that TRA are finally getting a move on, both my and Candy's came back in around 35ish working days.

Good luck.

Thanks for the info, tried again once I log in goes straight to job ready programme. Do I have to fill out all the info on that first before I can see my status? I just received acknowledgement in the post yesterday, was patiently expecting an email. Maybe its too early yet. Wow 35 days that seems a lot better

Are you one of the "special" occupations perhaps? I know that for some occupations TRA have a different system for electricians and a few other occupations that are assessed differently to us and I believe it is a more indepth assessment.

After 41 days ours changed from Awaiting Assessment to Successful. We have now received written confirmation from TRA. This was posted by them on the same day the system updated. When you have been assessed, it will say "Assessed", but won't say any more. If like me you constantly check it, don't panic (as I did) as the system will update after a couple of hours and will say the outcome etc.

If you still cannot get the info, I would put a post for your occupation and I am sure someone who has been assessed in that trade will help.

OK, I've just been onto the link from Candygirl and it is the right place, I even logged on to check and my user name was saved on my browser. Have you registered yet? I used the job ready program link on the log in page to get started. Once registered you get a username (via email if I recall) and you go from there.

When you're registered you do go onto the jobready program and it updates on there. I also expected an email as that was the preferred method of contact I asked for on my TRA application, unfortunately TRA seem to like to waste time and money by using snailmail.

So if you have your user name and password I'm guessing you've logged in? I don't remember doing my registration TBH, too many forms and applications have passed since, so l can't really help any further on filling out info pages. Once you've logged in do you get a page that has the TRA heading with online tracking portal/jobready program subheads? It should have Application details with This tracking portal is not available for the Migration Skills Assessment program under it then next line is Name, TRA number, D.O.B, then last line 4 boxes with registered date, requested occupation, finalisation date and status.

If you have this page then there is nothing more to do other than wait, and wait, and wait.............:err:

Archived