Life in Oz blog!

163ALLOUT

G'day all,

I haven't been on in a while due to work and beach commitments!

For anyone remotely interested I have been living on the Sunshine coast QLD for nearly 18 months now.

I have been compiling a blog about our life here coupled with some inane ramblings which have got absolutely nothing to do with, well anything really!

If you get chance and want to see some nice sunny pictures then please feel free to take a look.

Comments welcome, I've learnt how to delete the bad ones now :0)

Jon

Visit the Williams family trek to Australia at....

http://3nicepomsandagit.blogspot.com/

Guest TheArmChairDetective

Blog in a man bag ! Love it.

Good luck to you. but why do you keep buying into different businesses, is it some sneaky strategy or just finding one's feet?

G'day all,

I haven't been on in a while due to work and beach commitments!

For anyone remotely interested I have been living on the Sunshine coast QLD for nearly 18 months now.

I have been compiling a blog about our life here coupled with some inane ramblings which have got absolutely nothing to do with, well anything really!

If you get chance and want to see some nice sunny pictures then please feel free to take a look.

Comments welcome, I've learnt how to delete the bad ones now :0)

Jon

Visit the Williams family trek to Australia at....

http://3nicepomsandagit.blogspot.com/

crickey o mighty! that's one big house you got there!

I liked looking at your blog but I was confused because at one point you talk of your visit to Australia coming to an end? (Jan 2012?)

Did I, where? I do tend to ramble off subject so you may have misconstrued the point. We are definately staying put with no intentions of leaving. Glad you like the blog by the way :0)

Archived