uk family of 3, new to brisvegas. living in bulimba. need some fun!

hello there. we are a scottish/ english family of three( 5 year old girl) new to brisbane. just moved into our new place in bulimba. mum and dad a young late thirties early forties. needing a wee social circle to stop us going insane and being homesick! not really much into politics or religion but both into fitness, music and travel. love food , a good laugh and good company and some healthy banter and of course some play mates for our little girl. if you think any of this fits in with you , then drop me a line .

looking forward to hearing from you

emma x

• 1 month later...

Hi we are an irish/welsh and our daughter ( 11 years old) is part all but born n Edinburgh. Would love to meet, i am working in bulimba. We live in holland park, arrived in Brisbane mid November. Would love chat and mix with others. Hope to hear from you.....

Hi there x fantastic to hear from you x we would love to meet up x where do u work in bulimba ? We live quite near the centre x we are an English welsh Scottish mixture too x text me if u want to me meet up for a coffee x my we'd lass starts school this week forcthe first time so ill be free and wanting to keep myself busy !! ! Emma. Please PM me

Emma,

Have your phone number, i am working all this week but will be in contact next week, we could meet before i start work ( 2pm) and i am sure you will be collecting your daughter from school around that time also. I have my daughter starting back at school this week, unlike you where your daughters big day is today starting her schooling years, mixed emotions im sure and i would say you cant wait to hear from her, how she got on...... Best of luck and hope to meet soon. Gx

Hi Emma

Not sure if we are too far north, we fly out on Feb 23rd and initially will be in Redcliffe but will be looking to buy around the Bridgeman Downs area. We have a boy of 11 and a girl of 7, would love to meet up when we arrive. PM me your email if we are near enough to you.

Regards

shefg

Archived