ping pong poms on channel 7 now..Sydney

Wellers and Whitehead

Guest Guest40285

Its been on before, what a laod of horse sh*t, Funny how they make England look all doom and gloom and Aus all shiny and false ( bit like lots of Aussies ) Says something when there are seven thousand leaving every year, hmmmm Australia the land of oppotunity, yep my ass.

im intrigued how did you feel after watching it?

there was a thread on it a few months back (at least I think it was the same show), someone posted a link to view it. From the little that I saw, it was a load of bollocks, cringeworthy trash TV designed to make the poms look stupid and of course, whingers.

there was a thread on it a few months back (at least I think it was the same show), someone posted a link to view it. From the little that I saw, it was a load of bollocks, cringeworthy trash TV designed to make the poms look stupid and of course, whingers.

But they are, :xmas18:aren't they?

Ah right didn't see the post

Archived