Journey starting in mackay

Guest smirko14

Guest smirko14

I will be arriving with a friend of mine on 1st of feb early hour in the morning, we are planning on playing rugby for mackay magpies and working whilst saving money to travel and see as much as we can!

Any advice from anyone who has gone straight to mackay from landing in brisbane? For example should we book a cheap hostel then sort an internal flight to mackay in the morning or has anyone drove up, open to any ideas just looking for a bit of help :)

I will be arriving with a friend of mine on 1st of feb early hour in the morning, we are planning on playing rugby for mackay magpies and working whilst saving money to travel and see as much as we can!

Any advice from anyone who has gone straight to mackay from landing in brisbane? For example should we book a cheap hostel then sort an internal flight to mackay in the morning or has anyone drove up, open to any ideas just looking for a bit of help :)

G'day mate, to drive from Brissie will take you about 9-10 hours. Can't help regards accom.

Here is a map to help you; the Maggies club is one very nice place.:yes:

http://www.magpiesmackay.com.au/our-club/welcome

Cheers, Bobj.

Go the Maggies!!

Guest smirko14

Yer Bobj ive seen the website the clubhouse setup looks amazing!!! Done alot of our communication through a kid called 'dave wilson', looking forward to test ourselves about the auzzies should be tough!

Looking like internal flight to Mackay for us dont fancy a drive like that after landing!!

Cheers, Karl

Archived