Anyone meeting up in eastern suburbs melbourne ?

helly80

Hi everyone, my partner Andrew and I have been in burwood now for two weeks, he's working in glen waverly area. Hoping to meet some new people, if anyone fancies meeting up please let me know. We have moved from Scotland, finding xmas in this heat mighty strange!!:xmas17::xmas23:

Helen

Hi

My partner Keith & I moved out from Scotland a few months ago! We agree that Christmas is very strange without the cold & snow.

We are in South Yarra so not sure if that's a bit far away for you?

Hiya, whereabouts in Scotland are you from? We lived in Dunfermline, although Andy's from Cumbernauld and I'm from lochgelly.

We looked at south yarra and were almost going to rent there. How are you enjoying Australia, have you met lots of friends?

helen

Guest Suzi Wong

Hi, we are moving to Melbourne on 14 Jan, initially Seaford area but wd be interested in having meet up with anyone after that, we are from East Kilbride but been in Hereford for last 12 years.

Hi Helen

I am from north of Aberdeen & Keith is from Anstruther but lived in Edinburgh before moving out here.

We are really enjoying Melbourne & feel quite settled now. Love where we are in South Yarra as it's close to everything. Have met a few people through work but looking meet more people of a similar age who are more local.

Gemma

Hiya, whereabouts in Scotland are you from? We lived in Dunfermline, although Andy's from Cumbernauld and I'm from lochgelly.

We looked at south yarra and were almost going to rent there. How are you enjoying Australia, have you met lots of friends?

helen

Hi Gemma,

maybe we can arrange to meet up after new year? What you guys doing tonight for the bells? We're thinking of heading to city to watch fireworks. Probably to one of the parks where there's some entertainment.

Did you both have work before you arrived? Andy has a job but I'm not working yet. Hope to find something in new year!

Helen

Archived