Pom 24yr old female in need of friends who know how to have fun!

Hey everybody

I moved to Sydney about 6weeks ago and thought mehhh moving to another country being an outgoing individual wont be hard at all so I packed my suitcase after being offered a job out here and here I am now with hardly any friends (however embarrassing that is to admit!!!).

I would really love to meet people who are easy to talk to, like doing different things, make me giggle and most importantly are reliable.

I am 24 so looking to meet up with people who are in their 20's and early 30's so please message me if youd like a new friend who loves banter, going new places and loves all the usual stuff like cinema, shopping, drinking, going to the beach etc.

Thanks for reading.

Looking forward to hearing from you :-)

Hey! How ya going? Also fresh off the boat to Aus! Where abouts in Sydney are you? We're 25 & 26, from the UK and up for beaching, pubbing, clubbing, day trips, night trips, road trips & all the other enjoyable stuff :-).

Are you over here on a working holiday visa or are you being sponsored?

Game for a drink if you are?

Nick & Kayleigh x

Hi there,

We are also new to Sydney-we are 27 & 30 and moved here from the Uk a couple of months ago without knowing anyone and are missing have a social circle. So it would be great to meet up with some like-minded people for drinks etc.

We are currently living in neutral bay and happy to meet in and around sydney if you fancy it?

Lyndsey & Raf

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hiya, hows things? we arrive in sydney on 14th March, we are 30 & 36 gay couple... very fun and always up for a laugh and a drink or 10! Don't know where is sydney we will be living yet, got to be central coz of hubby's job (they are putting us in 4 weeks temporary acc) Love going out for some food and drinking good wine! my hubby will be working away a lot so need to get a good social group to keep me occupied. Love going to the gym so looking for a good gym too! let me know if you fancy a glass or 2..

Rob & Christian xx

hi guys,

I was just wondering how you guys got to move to oz? Were you sponsored or something? I want to move down there as I can't get a job in london and wanted to try my luck in oz in the mining sector or something. Need ideas!!!! I just wish I had some kind of trade so that i could get out there...I'm a grad. with non relevant work experience to mining so in no-mans land lol.

Hey Lyndsey,

Yea still up for it! Not sure if we can get a group going on here so we can all meet up at the same time.

If anyone wants to meet up and is new to sydney maybe we can all meet up at same time?

Anyone free w.c 11th March?

Post your name here and maybe we can organise something so all the newbies can meet up together!

Natalie

Guest guest73691

Hi I'm free w/c 11 March and would be keen to meet up and say hi. I've been in Sydney for 10 months now, but always looking to meet some new people!

Hi everyone,

Yeah we should be free w/c 11th March- maybe we could arrange a few drinks in the city? Is a weeknight /weekend best for everyone?

Rob we would be up for a drink (or 10) after you arrive/settle so maybe we could arrange another get together then?

Lyndsey x

Archived