New to oz

Hi I am 25 year old male and will be moving to Sydney on 4th feb, I will be traveling alone and don't no anybody around there so would be nice to kinda know some one before I go. I am a self employed plumber at the min but not going too go here in Manchester so I have got a years work visa for oz. I will be looking for a plumbing job and accommodation does any 1 recommend a good place to go eg. plenty of work nice area but not over priced?

Hi Adam... I live an hr nth of Sydney so don't really know where are the best places to live I know the northern beaches is a lovely area.. I guess it depends what your looking for...you will get work easily being a plumber tradies go well over here :)

if I can help u with anything let me know.. I am an Ozzie :)

Hi Adam... I live an hr nth of Sydney so don't really know where are the best places to live I know the northern beaches is a lovely area.. I guess it depends what your looking for...you will get work easily being a plumber tradies go well over here :)

if I can help u with anything let me know.. I am an Ozzie :)

Hi Kylie83...

Can I ask what part of Sydney you are in? We are a family of 4 and moving to Sydney in March.

Just wondering where you are that is 1 hr north of Sydney... Thanks.

Hi Kylie83...

Can I ask what part of Sydney you are in? We are a family of 4 and moving to Sydney in March.

Just wondering where you are that is 1 hr north of Sydney... Thanks.

Phi there we live on the Central Coast in a place called Umina. Where r u guys looking to move too?

Kylie :)

Phi there we live on the Central Coast in a place called Umina. Where r u guys looking to move too?

Kylie :)

Thanks for your reply... We are looking to move North of Sydney within an hour if possible. We have stayed on the Central Coast before but further up near Terrigal.

Hi Adam the further north you go it becomes a little cheaper.. Again depending where you get work there are some really big plumbing companies that work both in Syd and further up north my way... Maybe contact them about getting some work n that may help u work out where you wanna be:) Kyles

Hi Adam,

I am also arriving in Australia around that time, i actually get into Sydney on the 12th.

My plan is to work my way north up the east coast then be back in Melbourne by September cause i am moving on then ti New Zealand.

Hope your plans are going well too. Not long now eh =)

Ash x

Archived