Cairns PIO meet up?

Depending when i am happy to tag along

So far just me, you and maybe Joan01(??).

There must be some more PIO members here in Cairns who are happy to come out from behind their avatars and say 'hello'?

Anyone else in???

Guest The Pom Queen
Hey,

No I'm now in Cairns, Melbourne was too cold haha. xx

Snap, although I'm praying for the wet to start. How long have you been here?

Guest The Pom Queen
Just been here since end of October, we're the same and longing for the wet! How long have you been here?

Just over 2 years now.

Hey,

No I'm now in Cairns, Melbourne was too cold haha. xx

Never been there so can't comment, although I have heard it can be a bit chilly down that way!

Hope it's warm enough here for you ;-)

Looks like just three of us up for a meet then (plus partners & kids, as appropriate / applicable).

Will drop a PM over to you and M2M so we can get something sorted.

Guest The Pom Queen
Never been there so can't comment, although I have heard it can be a bit chilly down that way!

Hope it's warm enough here for you ;-)

Looks like just three of us up for a meet then (plus partners & kids, as appropriate / applicable).

Will drop a PM over to you and M2M so we can get something sorted.

No worries, I've got a sea sickness thread going for when you take me out on that boat :wink: The big wet is suppose to be with us over the next 2 weeks, I really hope so.

I thought there would be more of us willing to have a meet up. It's definitely warm enough for us now :) Look forward to meeting you :biggrin:

So did I Joan01,

Maybe there are some PIO members here in Cairns that just aren't up for it as it's "not their thing" for one reason or another. Can't knock anyone for that (I have friends who are that way).

Or maybe there could be some out there that are not who / where / do etc what they would like to have others believe.

Hi - I have just arrived in Cairns from UK and would love to meet some new people if you are planning something. Thanks Lucy

Hi Lucy and welocome to Cairns! How long you been here?

Am currently trying to get something sorted with those that have replied to this thread - will drop you a PM over in a sec.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived