Girlie friends on the Gold Coast :)

Great stuff, does lunch time this Sunday suit you guys? Otherwise we are also free on 8 Sept.

If anyone else is keen to join us just us a shout on this thread and I'll add you to the booking when the date is firmed up.

Will look forward to the meet up Kelly!

Hi Brooke, Kelly

Sorry for the slow reply, I haven't been receiving the notifications! Anyway I'm here in Burleigh yes! Just got through my first week at work! I would love to meet up - my partners not here until the 10th though, so if you're doing a girls meet up anytime let me know, otherwise it'd be good to meet up with you all once he's here too?

Kate x

Hi, I've only just got email updating me on new notifications...strange it should come through now. I'm a bit confused by times on here

(it happens easily!) are we talking about meeting tomorrow (Sunday) or did you mean today (Saturday)? If it's Sunday I have no plans so would be great to do something, happy for either just girls or bring along guys too. I'll make sure I check back on replies, I'll pm you with my number Brooke, might be easier to arrange something that way!

Hi both! Sorry i didn't realise until now you were meeting up today, hope it went well? I've just moved into an apartment this weekend so its been pretty hectic! I'll pm you both my no and if you meet up again I'd love to join if ok? Speak soon, Kate x

Hi Sophie and Kate,

Yes, Kelly and I have had a lovely meet up with our lads last weekend and I also hear that Kate (Kate3736) and Kelly had a good ol' chinwag over a glass of wine on Friday!

I plan to organise some type of meet up again really soon...please send me a private message with your contact details so I can include you in the invite.

Brooke x

Archived