Perth outdoor enthusiasts?

ukzim

Hi all,

I have just immigrated from the UK and am hoping to make the most of the outdoors whilst here. I'm in my late twenties and am looking for some like minded people to get out there with. I am not fussed about activity.. Cycling- road or mountain, running, climbing, camping, touch rugby (I am female;)... my limiting factor is that my sports stuff is yet to arrive:) Oh and I am not very fit at the moment, but am hoping to change that!

If anyone can offer advise, or have me join them, or explore it together do get in touch.

Hi all,

I have just immigrated from the UK and am hoping to make the most of the outdoors whilst here. I'm in my late twenties and am looking for some like minded people to get out there with. I am not fussed about activity.. Cycling- road or mountain, running, climbing, camping, touch rugby (I am female;)... my limiting factor is that my sports stuff is yet to arrive:) Oh and I am not very fit at the moment, but am hoping to change that!

If anyone can offer advise, or have me join them, or explore it together do get in touch.[/Q

hi ukzim

ive been in perth for 18 months and also an outdoors fan, the weather is ideal for any activity in perth. i run, cycle, kayak at the beach, bodyboard, and a very keen walker, wether it be down the coast or along the river, its ideal for cycling or walking with many walk/cycleways.:biggrin:

where do you live? i live in joondalup, in the northern suburbs and im wanting to expand my social circle.

my other interests are playing golf, learning to play the guitar, going to the movies, socializing, just trying to enjoy my time in a great city

feel free to get in touch

cheers clark

Archived