anybody moving to north brisbane

shefg

Guest Guest16631

.........bump......... a few on here in your area ................hopefully they get in touch soon............all the best to you and yours.......tink x

Hi Shefg

We live in Eatons Hill and have twin boys (just 12) and a daughter who will be 8 in February. We moved over here in July 2008 and have lived in EH for 4 years. My OH is Aussie so the kids are all dual nationals. There is a sizeable group of UK ex pats in the area who will be happy to welcome you to the various social events. If you PM me your email details I can send you more information on the various groups you/your wife can join.

Cheers

Loopylu

Hi, We moved to Brisbane 3 weeks ago (loving it so far!). We're staying with friends in Camp Mountain at the moment, but are moving to a house in Bridgeman Downs in the next 1 to 2 weeks. SaraC and Shefg, would be happy to meet up once you're over here. Loopylu, I'll PM you my e-mail address, would be grateful if you could let me know details of the UK ex-pats groups too pls. We've got a little girl who's 13 months.

Nicky x

• 2 months later...
Hi, we've arrived and are settling into Aussie life! We're up in Everton Hills xx

Hi Sara, Welcome to Brissie! We moved into our house in Bridgeman Downs at the end of Jan and feel like we've been here quite a while now. It's amazing how it feels like home once you've moved all your stuff in and start doing things like the weekly supermarket shop! PM me if you fancy meeting up with the kids for a play and a coffee somewhere. Nicky x

Hi Sara, Welcome to Brissie! We moved into our house in Bridgeman Downs at the end of Jan and feel like we've been here quite a while now. It's amazing how it feels like home once you've moved all your stuff in and start doing things like the weekly supermarket shop! PM me if you fancy meeting up with the kids for a play and a coffee somewhere. Nicky x

Thanks Nicky, I will PM you now x

Archived