New year in the Gold Coast

Hi all,

just starting the new year in surfers paradise from the uk, here with my girlfriend both in our twenties and was wondering if anyone is interested in meeting for a drink sometime. I am a personal trainer and currently working as a painter and my girlfriend is in banking we are both really easy going and up for a laugh, would love to meet up with some other expats.

Martin

Guest Guest16631

........bump............hope you get some reply's soon........!

........just spotted a thread further down the page..........tim and pam.............!

.........could be good for you to join...........good luck........

hey I'm steph. don't know if you drive but theres a meet up in robina tomorrow 21/1/13 at the max brenner place in the shopping centre at 6pm. the groups for 20-30 year olds. its my first meet up so i don't know what its going to be like but I've only just got to robina in november and don't know anyone so i thought it was a start. even if you get the bus there i can give you a lift back afterwards as I'm going to surfers to meet a friend who's passing through. I'm on Facebook if you want to check me out and know who to look for tomorrow. its stepheee999@hotmail.co.uk

• 1 month later...
Hi all,

just starting the new year in surfers paradise from the uk, here with my girlfriend both in our twenties and was wondering if anyone is interested in meeting for a drink sometime. I am a personal trainer and currently working as a painter and my girlfriend is in banking we are both really easy going and up for a laugh, would love to meet up with some other expats.

Martin

Hello just wondering if your both still in surfers paradise? Me an my bf are in Robina at the min both in our 20s and I also work in banking my bf works in IT. If you are still round the Gold Coast give us a shout would like to meet up!

Archived