Perth through new eyes!

Que Sera Sera

We have Mil and her twin sister to stay, and we are doing the sightseeing and excursions with them. It's been fabulous looking at it all again afresh . My OH has had 2 weeks off and my son is off school so they are lounging by the pool weekends then off to see the sights after lunch. Looking at the wonder in their faces both have said we can see exactly why you have done this move and why we want to stay. A big thing since MIL was so against us doing it. We have been boating and swimming planning trips to Bunbury Bussleton and Rottnest, Freo and Hilary's , it's just reminded us just how bloomin lucky we are that. We live in such a beautiful part of the world and that we don't have to get back on that plane with them and go back to the UK. :yes:

We have Mil and her twin sister to stay, and we are doing the sightseeing and excursions with them. It's been fabulous looking at it all again afresh . My OH has had 2 weeks off and my son is off school so they are lounging by the pool weekends then off to see the sights after lunch. Looking at the wonder in their faces both have said we can see exactly why you have done this move and why we want to stay. A big thing since MIL was so against us doing it. We have been boating and swimming planning trips to Bunbury Bussleton and Rottnest, Freo and Hilary's , it's just reminded us just how bloomin lucky we are that. We live in such a beautiful part of the world and that we don't have to get back on that plane with them and go back to the UK. :yes:

But didn't the WA sausages and the cost of lemons put 'em off?

Hi what area do you live in and what is it like, for schools and work. Trying to get to perth but need a employment sponsoship visa, finding it very hard. Starting to look at areas in Perth but it's so vast, would like to live in a good area but not in the city and not too far from the beach. So hard isn't it.:smile:

There are some good areas,some pricey some not so pricey. In my opinion with all the months and months of research I've done is for your money you will get a better property from about rocking ham down,especially secret harbour way. Further up it gets much more pricey if you want to be close close to the beach. Rate my school is a good website for schooling as this is probably quite high on your list of priorities,get the job area then choose from there but research never hurt anyone,good luck

Have they said they're bored yet? :wink:

Archived