In Search for a Migration Agent

nomadgreen

Hello.

(I apologize if there's a similar thread like this.)

I would just like to ask if there's a trusted migration agent that you guys can recommend. I know some are saying that SkillSelect and/or visa applications can be done without such help, I still prefer a service from a migration agent since they know all the process.

I am based here in Wollongong, NSW under a 457 visa and will soon apply for subclass 189 EOI. I prefer a migration agent who can assist me remotely (given he/she is based somewhere in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, etc) and can do most transactions via email (scanned documents, etc) or Australian Post. Also, does anybody know an affordable agent?

Thanks.

thanks for that.

I checked Ian Harro, but he's based in UK. It'll be hard for me to communicate since I'm applying onshore.

Do you have any idea how much is the average professional fee for migration agents? MARA's website has a broad estimate of around $1000-4000 I think. I asked a (forgive my lack of proper words) not-so-well-known agent in a small suburb here in Wollongong and he charges $3500. So I'm assuming a well-advertised agent will be higher than that.

Oh, Fragomen (an immigration company or something) quoted me $4100+. At the moment, I'm actually leaning towards them just because my employer recommends them. But if there's a more affordable but trusted agent, I wouldn't hesitate to reconsider.

Tiawanna Taylor

Email: Tiawanna@TaylorMadeImmigration.com

Registered Migration Agent | MARN 1279203

Taylor Made Immigration | www.TaylorMadeImmigration.com

I used Tee for some advice in the past and was very pleased with the feedback, she is based in Oz, seems quite active on here also... my advice would be to speak to a few, get quotes and then decide...

Also before deciding, search their names on here to see if there is any negativity?

I can wholeheartedly recommend Adrian Carlson at Autopersonnel.com.au who is based in Sydney and was recommended by my employer.

I used him for my 457 and the process was simple, professional and reasonably priced at $2935 all in, and carried out everything via email from here in London.

I will use him again when my 2 years work is up and I'm eligible to apply for PR.

Archived