Girlie Group of Friends in the Hills area of Sydney

Hi,

I have just moved to Australia and I am located in the Hills area of Sydney. It would be great to meet new girlfriends out here as I had a great group if friends back in the UK.

If you're local to the area and you would like to meet up for coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks..., that would be great! I am originally from the London area but I have previously spent time living abroad and love to travel.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, we are mid 40s (not sure if that is too old for you lol) we have been in the Hills 5 years, happy to get together for coffee sometime, just message me direct. Hubby & I work but I get days off during the week too which may be best for a first meet up/ coffee is fine with me :-) we have 2 kids but older (16 & 17). Message me, happy to meet for coffee :-)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Tracey,

I am living in Kellyville, with my husband and 2 children aged 7 and 10. I have just moved from Scotland in December last year. I would love to meet up sometime. At the moemnt I have no transport, however if you fancy meeting at The Towers or Rouse Hill, that would be easier for me. I don't seem to be allowed to PM anyone,

Look forward to hearing from you.

Did someone mention beer........ no arm twisting in my case!

If you are meeting up locally and perhaps somewhere that is child friendly. My husband and I would love a cold one, even if we have to leave before you. (kids can be so tying) :)

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi Tracey,

I am living in Kellyville, with my husband and 2 children aged 7 and 10. I have just moved from Scotland in December last year. I would love to meet up sometime. At the moemnt I have no transport, however if you fancy meeting at The Towers or Rouse Hill, that would be easier for me. I don't seem to be allowed to PM anyone,

Look forward to hearing from you.

I'm sure you have to make 10 posts before its activated.

Did someone mention beer........ no arm twisting in my case!

If you are meeting up locally and perhaps somewhere that is child friendly. My husband and I would love a cold one, even if we have to leave before you. (kids can be so tying) :)

That's cool, we have kids too. If you're in Kellyville then maybe the Ettamogah or Castle Hill RSL? I suggested the RSL to Fred&Wilma because its about halfway between us

Hi There, we have been in Sydney for 16 months now, living in the Hills. We have made some lovely friends here but always good to meet fellow pommes! Definitely up for a get together some time. :rolleyes:

Hey , I literally just moved to pyrmont sydney less than a week ago and am in exactly the same position! I'm 21, graduated last year and got a de facto visa with my boyf's sponsorship. Previously lived in manchester and swindon near bristol . I love sydney so far but it's all a bit daunting starting over with new friends and a new job!

I would love to meet up with anyone who sounds similar to me, it's hard being without girlfriends when you're used to having people back home. So feel free to pm xx

Archived