Just arrived in oz and looking to meet people

Hiya

We have just arrived in australia and living in manly. Loving it but missing our friends from home a bit and looking to meet some lovely new ones. I have moved over here with my sister who is 26 (i am 28) and we both work in advertising and have found jobs in the CBD/North Sydney. If anyone is in the same boat and fancy drinks or coffee then let us know.

Mim and Lyd xx

mim and lyd.jpg

mim and lyd.jpg

Hey Mim and Lyd,

Im fairly new to Sydney too and looking for some more friends. Have arranged a meal next thurs with some other girls at darling quarter! Inbox me if oyu can make it!

Natalie

Hiya

We have just arrived in australia and living in manly. Loving it but missing our friends from home a bit and looking to meet some lovely new ones. I have moved over here with my sister who is 26 (i am 28) and we both work in advertising and have found jobs in the CBD/North Sydney. If anyone is in the same boat and fancy drinks or coffee then let us know.

Mim and Lyd xx

Hiya

Mim and Lyd xx

Welcome to Sydney! I've been here for a year and a half now; it's a great city! I have a good base of friends but always keen to meet new people. I live in Manly but I work in the City. Drop me a line if you fancy meeting up sometime. Cheers!

Hi Natalie

hope you had a good weekend?? me and lyd have been trying to work out how to send a private message you and cant do it!! (i am sure its really easy) Thursday night sounds great and we would love to come.

looking forward to meeting you on thursday

xxx

Guest guest73691

Hi ladies, I'm hoping to make dinner on Thursday as well, so hope to see you there. I second meetups.com as a good way of finding activities to get involved with. They have hundreds of groups in the Sydney area (including some very strange ones!). I've been to a few ladies/business networking group events I've found on there and have always found nice people to chat to. Ali

Hi ladies, I'm hoping to make dinner on Thursday as well, so hope to see you there. I second meetups.com as a good way of finding activities to get involved with. They have hundreds of groups in the Sydney area (including some very strange ones!). I've been to a few ladies/business networking group events I've found on there and have always found nice people to chat to. Ali

ah ace, looking forward to meeting you then :-) cool i will have a look on there too

see you soon

xxx

Archived