Melbourne get together for the mid 20s - mid 30s crowd

I'm a 32 year old female expat, I've been living in Melbourne for a couple of years now and although I have some great friends they are all coupled up, have babies or aren't going out as much as they used to!

I'm looking to get a group of like-minded people together (guys and girls, aged mid 20s - mid 30s) who want to hang out at the weekend. This could be anything from checking out a new restaurant in town, a few afternoon beers or going on a bush walk in the Dandenongs; just people who want to get out and enjoy what Melbourne has to offer with other fun and friendly people.

I live bayside so anyone from that area or around the inner Melbourne suburbs feel free to leave me a message and we'll arrange a good time for us all to catch up.

I'm a 32 year old female expat, I've been living in Melbourne for a couple of years now and although I have some great friends they are all coupled up, have babies or aren't going out as much as they used to!

I'm looking to get a group of like-minded people together (guys and girls, aged mid 20s - mid 30s) who want to hang out at the weekend. This could be anything from checking out a new restaurant in town, a few afternoon beers or going on a bush walk in the Dandenongs; just people who want to get out and enjoy what Melbourne has to offer with other fun and friendly people.

I live bayside so anyone from that area or around the inner Melbourne suburbs feel free to leave me a message and we'll arrange a good time for us all to catch up.

Hi Blondie. Post a picture of yourself with vital stats, and I'll consider it.

Hi Blondie. Post a picture of yourself with vital stats, and I'll consider it.

Thanks Red Rose, I updated some of my personal details in my profile but I think I'll save my vital statistics for my dating profile ;) If you are interested in catching up for a coffee and chat with some other friendly people then just let me know.

-------

Hey,

I actually think this is a good idea. I have been here 6 months now and still struggle to build on friendships as I dont have the contacts to make new mates if that makes sense. Anyway, even if it is just a few of us, lets catch up. I am 25 originally from London so would up for a few drinks.

Cheers,

Scott

-------

Hey,

I actually think this is a good idea. I have been here 6 months now and still struggle to build on friendships as I dont have the contacts to make new mates if that makes sense. Anyway, even if it is just a few of us, lets catch up. I am 25 originally from London so would up for a few drinks.

Cheers,

Scott

Great to hear you are keen Scott! I got some replies on the Life in Victoria website too so send me a private message with your email address and we can organise a get-together :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, this post has been ongoing for a while without much reply. If you wanna catch up maybe we should lock in a date. Was thinking maybe a city location on say Saturday 29th June maybe?

Let me know.

Cheers [

QUOTE=essexscott;1936201873]So do you guys fancy meeting a drink? Was thinking maybe do a Friday night, say the 24th or something. Does that work with everyone else??

Archived