25 years old - from london - needing drinking buddies!

Hey Guys,

So I have recently decided to accept the sponsorship offer from my work so leaving the HWV behind.

I have made a few mates locally but as most of the where made during the back packing stage of my travel, they are all moving on or going home as the weather is on the change.

Anyway, I've never been short of mates but I need to expand my social group. Missing mates and family is the hardest, whilst I cant replace my family or even try to find an adopted one I can at least try and expand the social group.

I live in Fitzroy area, work in the city Monday - Friday.

Is there anyone else in the area that was in the same boat that can recommend good ways to meet people (not the standard, gym, hobbies etc) or anyone that fanices meeting up who is in the same boat or has been?

Cheers,

Scott

Originally from Canvey Island, however, Moved to Benfleet a few years back. Inbetween Southend-Basildon if that helps!

How long have you been here for. People say it's easy to make mates at my age but I find it hard work some times

We are from Hainault, Ilford, Essex have you heard of it ? You were not far from us ! Yes our 2 boys do find it hard to make friends, our 19 yr old is going back to UK soon to do uni so the 21 yr old will be on his own !

Do you go to pubs and clubs etc ? They do sometimes go up to Melbourne at the weekends maybe they could meet up with you ?

Hey,

I do know where that is, small world hey. Bars a yes! Not really the club thing tho, outgrown that and man it's expensive to get half cut here! The bars round Fitzroy etc are always a laugh.

I am happy to meet up with anyone to see if we share an interest, it's always about networking I guess. Same to Philmcnulty2206 - happy to catch up and that. Where in Melbourne you moving too?

Coming from Essex, I am stereotyping you, assuming you are into the EPL, as an 'Iron?' So, why not join their Aussie supporters. Of course, I would much prefer if you joined www.ozspurs.com! And I'm NOT giving you any details for A or C!

You might also take a look at 'meetups Melbourne' and see if there any social groups that take your fancy.

[h=3]Oz HAMMERS - FOREVER BLOWING BUBBLES[/h]

http://www.ozhammers.com/Cached - SimilarShareShared on Google+. View the post.

You +1'd this publicly. Undo

David Lewis' West Ham United Blog Spot. ... WHU UK NEWS: Click here to get the daily West Ham United Digest, a must for any supporter! DAVID'S ...

Archives - Upton Park tickets - Become a member - NEWS

hey always up for meeting new people, Im from Glasgow and have lived in Melbourne for nearly 4 years, work near the city. let me know if you fancy a meet up

Harriet

Sounds good to me Harriet. I work on Bourke street, usual boring office hours. Do you do the same?

Archived