looking for new mates in the carlingford, inner west sydney area..

Hey peeps, I'm Rob..

my partner and I arrived in sydney just over a month ago, starting to settle but struggling to meet new friends.My Partner Christian works in computers and is away some of the time. Im a hairdresser, I had my own business in the uk and am currently still looking for a job, was hoping to start on my own here. Just been so busy with the move and getting a house etc, time flies!! We are currently renting in Carlingford which is close to epping. (about 30 mins from the city) Ive recently jioned fitness first here, which is a great gym.

Im 30 & christian is 36, we have 2 little jack russells and love going out to bars/pubs for a beer or wine or 10! Love good food too! If you fancy a drink sometime get in touch.

Cheers

Rob xx:cool:

Rob, get to the beautiful beaches we have with your dogs. You are bound to meet loads of new friends out walking with their dogs. You're about half way between home and where I work so I can't recommend any places to go in your area, but a little further into the Hills district you have some nice RSL clubs and a few decent bars. Bella Vista Hotel is a nice place to go for a beer and always quite lively so a good place to meet new people. There's always loads on at Castle Hill RSL and its also a nice place to be. I take it you've been into the City? Always loads to do. Jump on a ferry and take the scenic route to darling harbour or circular quay. My advice is just get out there as much as possible and you'll make friends.

Archived