Difficult situation with our 186 Application. Any advice ??

saunders 5

We have a bit of a dilemma. In December 2012 we had lived in Oz for just over 4 years and had just submitted my ENS 186 visa application for my job as a nurse.

Two weeks later my husband was made redundant and feeling fed up over Christmas decided on a whim to come back to the UK.

My question is how will that effect our application now as my sponsor is willing to remain as my sponsor to come back to Australia if possible, or will our visa application just be cancelled if I inform immigration we are now living back in the UK.

We are gutted as it took us so long to save for the application and we really don't want to have to start the whole process all again as I believe the 186 can be applied for off shore.

Sorry its so long winded but any advice would be hugely appreciated.

We have a bit of a dilemma. In December 2012 we had lived in Oz for just over 4 years and had just submitted my ENS 186 visa application for my job as a nurse.

Two weeks later my husband was made redundant and feeling fed up over Christmas decided on a whim to come back to the UK.

My question is how will that effect our application now as my sponsor is willing to remain as my sponsor to come back to Australia if possible, or will our visa application just be cancelled if I inform immigration we are now living back in the UK.

We are gutted as it took us so long to save for the application and we really don't want to have to start the whole process all again as I believe the 186 can be applied for off shore.

Sorry its so long winded but any advice would be hugely appreciated.

Subclass 186 visa applicants may be in Australia or outside Australia when the visa is granted.

Archived