Introducing the children .

Que Sera Sera

Just thought it might be interesting. How many children we have, are they here over there or wherever and how old are they.

Ive 3 children , 2 girls , one of 22 and one of 19 and a Son who is 12 today!

My daughters both live in Brisbane sharing with friends and doing very well and my Son lives with my OH and me in Mandurah.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha, I'm not that young now. I did consider staying in the uk, having kids and then coming over. That was before I knew it would take five years for me to get pr and then have me tied into a job for another two years. :-/

No children (yet) but 5 nieces and 5 nephews with another on the way which the mother thinks will be another boy, so my OH and I have plenty of choice if we want to "borrow" one or two to practice on :-)

I think your sensible and when I had my third at 33 all the others in my ante natal classes who were on their first were older than me so so think its definitely a more common strategy. Meeting someone you love and want to spend your life with is the cake, children are the icing on the cake but not everyone likes icing haha

yeah we aren't sure about kids yet, we like looking after them but we also like coming home to a quiet house and being able to do what we want when we want to do it. I think if kids do happen it won't be until I'm in my 30's

No children but one due two weeks today!

It will be interesting bringing an Aussie into the world. We may fall out at Ashes time in years to come...

how exciting!!!! Hope your bag is packed I had my first 2 weeks early :biggrin: The very best of luck with your own little Aussie bundle of joy x

No children but one due two weeks today!

It will be interesting bringing an Aussie into the world. We may fall out at Ashes time in years to come...

Youve just made me feel all broody!!! Best of luck, this is such an exciting time for you!!! I've got a 5 year old little girl, my late surprise and my one and only as I've since had to have a hysterectomy but I feel blessed and lucky!!

My 1 piece of advice, get loads of SLEEP now, if you can as I know it's hard when you're near the end!!!

​This is such a special time for you, I remember it well and I wish you all the very best xxxx

We have two sons, 21 & 19, a daughter 18 and four Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.

Dogs are flying out on Tuesday, with the rest of us following on Monday 10th. Oh and my eldest son's girlfriend is coming with us on a WHV for a year (or two).

Going to be pretty hectic to say the least!

I`ve got a boy 5 and girl 2 ( will be turning 3 in August). I`m never bored:biggrin:.

Runslikeafish, congratulations:wubclub:. My advice would be not to worry too much about housekeeping and cooking for the first month or so, enjoy your special time with new baby.

I've heard that a lot!

Thanks for the good wishes! :)

LOL!! You proberbly can't sleep a wink with excitement and the big belly, I definitely couldn't!!! You've brought back some gorgeous memories for me, it really is such a lovely time for you!! advice number 2 (which is what I did do!!!) go and get yourself a lovely manicure and pedicure and bask in the glow of your impending motherhood!!!!! it's possibly going to be a while before your next mani/pedi (meant in the nicest possible way!) xxxx

LOL!! You proberbly can't sleep a wink with excitement and the big belly, I definitely couldn't!!! You've brought back some gorgeous memories for me, it really is such a lovely time for you!! advice number 2 (which is what I did do!!!) go and get yourself a lovely manicure and pedicure and bask in the glow of your impending motherhood!!!!! it's possibly going to be a while before your next mani/pedi (meant in the nicest possible way!) xxxx

Don't go for long nails though, baby poo under your finger nails is never a good look :laugh:

I`ve got a boy 5 and girl 2 ( will be turning 3 in August). I`m never bored:biggrin:.

Runslikeafish, congratulations:wubclub:. My advice would be not to worry too much about housekeeping and cooking for the first month or so, enjoy your special time with new baby.

Such s fantastic time to make the move. So wish I'd done it when mine were that age x

We have two sons, 21 & 19, a daughter 18 and four Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.

Dogs are flying out on Tuesday, with the rest of us following on Monday 10th. Oh and my eldest son's girlfriend is coming with us on a WHV for a year (or two).

Going to be pretty hectic to say the least!

Now That's a house full! You are gonna have a blast!

Archived