Looking to meet young families on lower north shore sydney

Hi. Myself, my husband Rick, and our two year old son Daniel have just moved here from Chelmsford, Essex, and are living in Mosman, Sydney. If there's anyone out there who fancies meeting up, that would be great. Our son is definitely bored if us now, and would love to play with other young children. Any time is good with us, as neither of us have found work yet! Cheers, Sarah

Hi there,

We are in North Curl Curl, so not too far from Mosman. I am at home with my four year old son and my soon to be three year old daughter. We have been here for about a month so ready to get out and about an meet some people now that my husband is at work.

Would be great to meet up,

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there,

We are in North Curl Curl, so not too far from Mosman. I am at home with my four year old son and my soon to be three year old daughter. We have been here for about a month so ready to get out and about an meet some people now that my husband is at work.

Would be great to meet up,

Hi

just getting used to using this forum, so not sure I've put this reply in the right place at all. I also have a personal message on this, but I can't seem to get to it. How's about sometime next week? I am a bit busy this week, as we're moving, but next week would be great. Is there a playground or anything at North Curl Curl?

Archived