Looking for friends and confidants in WA

Hi, I am a 46 married female with children (with young outlook - still 26 in my mind - well maybe a bit older - I live in hope!!!). I am travelling solo out to WA later this year - Perth initially - Sept/Oct (approx 10- 14 weeks time) to do a recce re: schools, areas to live, costs, jobs etc. (I hold a WA sponsored 176 PR visa which was validated a while back). It would be really great to be able to meet some people and make some friends while there. I am hoping to travel (I love travel) using some kind of vehcile around WA while investigating and do a bit of exploring etc. Plan is for 3 months initially but if I manage to land a 'can't turn it down' job who knows. But its a very open plan currently - whatever it takes to do the research properly and get some kind of feel of what a permanent lifestyle in Oz will be like.

I am interested in all sorts, independant, like my own company as well as loving others company too. I am really open and it would be really good also to meet others even who are just getting started, maybe doing something similar. Or, if your in the UK, maybe we could plan together and sharing the journey, costs, experience a little together???? Just ideas.

This is as well as possibly meeting others who have been in Oz for sometime (or even just a little) and can provide the great gifts of expertise and experiences while living there.

Look forward to hearing from you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived