3 years ago today we arrived in Australia!

Que Sera Sera

And we have never, not once, looked back! We have been blessed with some amazing friends and we have built a house that we would of only ever dreamed of back in the UK. My son is thriving in his new school and we now have our own little Aussie doggie!

We cannot believe how quick this time has gone, loving our life down under and looking forward to our Citizenship next year. Is it what I expected? No..... It's twice as good! Thank you PIO for sharing my journey every step of the way.:wubclub:

Guest Ptp113
And we have never, not once, looked back! We have been blessed with some amazing friends and we have built a house that we would of only ever dreamed of back in the UK. My son is thriving in his new school and we now have our own little Aussie doggie!

We cannot believe how quick this time has gone, loving our life down under and looking forward to our Citizenship next year. Is it what I expected? No..... It's twice as good! Thank you PIO for sharing my journey every step of the way.:wubclub:

You are a very rare bird indeed. A non whinging, appreciative, Pommy Barsteward who actually fits in. I dont drink but I'd buy you a beer or two any day!

That's good to know I could never get bored of hearing lovely happy stories of people's new life down under lol, especially after a few years hearing how settled you are, wayyyyy better than doom & gloom things about oz, but I read them too to get a rounded view hopefully... & just hope it works out for us like it has for you's x

Congrats.... Sounds like you have it all well done.... Good to hear a success story and we can't wait to get there now.... Had John mason out today for a quote and feel a step nearer already....

Happy Australia Anniversary. You were just a few days ahead of me.

Archived