No next steps available??

nancy and paul

Hi guys every time I go on to view my visa application I get the message saying no next steps available and are determining if medicals are required, will be available the next time I log onto the page bit still the same after a week. Application is at received, anyone else have problems with this?

Thanks rupert I was hoping to arrange medicals there was a link before to arrange medicals but just took me on to a blank page. Now I'm just getting the message saying no next steps available. Looks like I'm going to have to wait to get a co before I can do anymore.

It is incredibly frustrating I know, but as Rupert says, they will contact you if they need anything. I would click on the link in a week or so, the system can be very temperamental and our links appeared and disappeared all the time.

Good Luck.

So got medicals booked but visa application is still saying the same and still won't let me upload any of Paul's documents, will only give my name available when go onto upload. Was hoping I could get everything done before being allocated a co. any thoughts guys should I upload Paul's documents under my name or just wait until requested for info???

Archived