Looking for like minded people in Perth

Hi,

I posted somewhere else too, but thought ill post here as well. I'm ( a loud :wink:) 25 and I have a daughter who is 8. We just came over from UK to join family already here.

I'm looking for the girly chat, meet ups, coffee , bars :wink: usual stuff .

Would be great if anyone had children around the same age as my daughter too but not a necessity as she seems to have made friends with the whole neighbourhood!!

I live near Ellenbrook, and I don't drive, but I'm pretty good at catching trains and getting family to drive me places too, so can travel to meet.

If anyone's interested, would be great to hear from you.

Hi there I'm 24 years old, born in England. I have a 7 year old boy turning 8 this year. Really home sick :(, I also came over here to join family. Would love to chat, I'm In Mandurah WA, so little bit of a trog. Anyway feel free to message me if you fancy a chimwag. Louise xx

i m 31 and aint got any kids , I also have arrived 3 weeks ago ...wud love to meet some new ppl ....i live in cloverdale and can travel for meet up too...interested ? let me know

Hi,

I posted somewhere else too, but thought ill post here as well. I'm ( a loud :wink:) 25 and I have a daughter who is 8. We just came over from UK to join family already here.

I'm looking for the girly chat, meet ups, coffee , bars :wink: usual stuff .

Would be great if anyone had children around the same age as my daughter too but not a necessity as she seems to have made friends with the whole neighbourhood!!

I live near Ellenbrook, and I don't drive, but I'm pretty good at catching trains and getting family to drive me places too, so can travel to meet.

If anyone's interested, would be great to hear from you.

Hey im 24 based in Kwinana area over from England for a year, don't drive but can catch train (when no distruptions :) ) Up in bull creek in a couple of weeks house sitting so much easier commute msg me if anyone fancies catching up

Hello

hows u ? i m based near perth area ....just stay in touch with me and see if we get along ...

Hey im 24 based in Kwinana area over from England for a year, don't drive but can catch train (when no distruptions :) ) Up in bull creek in a couple of weeks house sitting so much easier commute msg me if anyone fancies catching up

Guest The Pom Queen
lol...clever but not correct ....

if u prefer to call then do so .....btw am single ...i repeat SINGLE :)

We don't permit personal contact info sorry. People can contact you via the pm system

Archived