Anyone up for a Cambs/Suffolk Meet??

Guest Ozzie Wannabe

Guest Ozzie Wannabe

Hi Peeps,

There seems to be a lot of get together's being arranged but nothing for Cambs or Suffolk yet so how about it? :idea:

If anyone's interested, just pop down how many & where you are & we can go from there.

Me, Steve & 2 kiddies are near Huntingdon.

Cheers Elle xx

:jiggy:

Guest Allsopps3

Hi, All.

My name's Tracey, OH Rog and son, Daniel (8). We're looking to be in Brisbane spring 09

and it would be good to meet up with others heading that way, especially for Daniel if there are any other similar aged children going, cos he's worried to say the least!:unsure:

I work shifts so it would depend on these wether we could meet, but, given enough notice

I can request the time off. Look forward to meeting you all,

Tracey :jiggy:

Guest kylee1

Hi All,

Please count us in. Im Kylee, OH Damian and daughter Bobbie.

We are in St.Neots, Cambs

Thanks

Guest scat1

Hallo,

We (Matt, Tash and El 11 years) are in Sutton near Ely and would love to meet up. We hope to be in Perth by Sept/Oct this year.

Let us know when an where,

Tash

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ozzie Wannabe

Hi Guys.

Just wondering when's a good time for everybody, so if you can let me know what's good for you we'll sort out a place.

Thanks everyone, Elle x

Guest scat1

Hi Elle,

How about 2pm ish for a cuppa and cakes? maybe in a family pub, then people can eat if they want to.

Look forward to meeting you all soon,

Tashx

Guest Andrea Bridge

Count us in! We are near Bury St. Edmunds, so can get to anywhere near you guys.

Looking forward to it already!

Andrea, Steve, Jack and Callum x

Sorry.................Know it's not a lot of help BUT if you make a decision when and where in the nicest possible way we will definitely be there.....................we are based in the Norfolk Broads....................sorry to heap all the organisation on to you though!

Guest Ozzie Wannabe

Hi guys, hope you're having a great weekend.

I'll be getting the map out to see where we can all descend upon, if anyone has been anywhere they've loved then feel free to suggest it. I think St Neots is the furthest south we have and the Broads is the furthest that way. Be looking for somewhere kiddie friendly for a lunchtime on either a sat or sun depending on peoples shifts. Saturday's are best for us but don't know about you guys.

See ya all soon, Elle xx

Guest dunnarunna

i know its a bit biased for me & andrea but bury st edmunds may be a good half way point:biglaugh: the rushbrooke arms in sicklesmere is a good family food pub i think very popular, its on the A134 easy to find.

donna

Guest Andrea Bridge
i know its a bit biased for me & andrea but bury st edmunds may be a good half way point:biglaugh: the rushbrooke arms in sicklesmere is a good family food pub i think very popular, its on the A134 easy to find.

donna

Hi there, That is good for us, but we are happy to travel, if it turns out to be too much of a hike for others. You're right though, good family pub!

Thanks,

Andrea x x x

Hi just wanted to wish you well with your plans for a meet up highly recommend we went to Essex meet great to put names to faces make new contacts and more importantly new friends.

Sue Wilf michael (17) danielle (13) :jiggy:

Guilden Morden soon very soon to be Brisbane:cool:

Guest dunnarunna
Hi there, That is good for us, but we are happy to travel, if it turns out to be too much of a hike for others. You're right though, good family pub!

Thanks,

Andrea x x x

havent been there for years but go past it often it used to have a indoor play area for kids, dont know if they have still got it, but they have got a great outdoor play area if the weathers nice, also lots of car parking. Its a popular place nice food. probably an easy place to find for people in both directions.

donna

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sillysyls

Would love to join you too, i'm in Bedford, 4 of us. Work shifts too but will try work round meet up date.

Thanks

Guest natalieml

Hi all,

I have just been pointed over to this website as I have organised a Cambridgeshire meet up on the british expat forum and we were wondering if any of you guys would be interested in joining us also.

The meet up is taking place on Saturday 26th April at Brewsters Restaurant in St Neots at 1.30pm - It's on the A1 roundabout so is very accessible for people coming from most directions. It's open to everyone but I will have to ask you to let me know if you would like to come as I will def need to book a table (there's already over 20 people interested in coming!!). There's a children's play area there also so this should keep the kids occupied!

All I need to know if you would like to come is the name of the people who are attending, their ages and occupations, where you are from and where you are heading. If you've got a young kid and need a highchair then please let me know!

Hope some of you can make it! :smile:

Guest scat1

Hallo Nat,

We are already coming :)

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Thanks for sorting it.

Tash, Matt and El x

Guest Ozzie Wannabe
Hi all,

I have just been pointed over to this website as I have organised a Cambridgeshire meet up on the british expat forum and we were wondering if any of you guys would be interested in joining us also.

The meet up is taking place on Saturday 26th April at Brewsters Restaurant in St Neots at 1.30pm - It's on the A1 roundabout so is very accessible for people coming from most directions. It's open to everyone but I will have to ask you to let me know if you would like to come as I will def need to book a table (there's already over 20 people interested in coming!!). There's a children's play area there also so this should keep the kids occupied!

All I need to know if you would like to come is the name of the people who are attending, their ages and occupations, where you are from and where you are heading. If you've got young kid and need a highchair then please let me know!

Hope some of you can make it! :smile:

Hi Guys,

As this one's in April does anyone fancy another at The Rushbrooke Arms beg June so there's a couple going on in case anyone can't make this one?

Cheers, Elle

Archived