Anyone up for a Cambs/Suffolk Meet??

Guest Ozzie Wannabe

Guest Andrea Bridge
Hi Guys,

As this one's in April does anyone fancy another at The Rushbrooke Arms beg June so there's a couple going on in case anyone can't make this one?

Cheers, Elle

If you go for the beginning of June, we may be able to have it as a bit of a temporary 'Goodbye' to you guys! We fly to Oz on or just before 13th June!

Would love to see you all before we go!

Hope it goes ahead!

Andrea x x x

Guest natalieml

Hi all, just to let you know that you need to PM me by this Friday (4th April) if you want to come to the Cambridgeshire meet up in St Neots as previousley mentioned. There are LOADS of poeple already booked on to it so I need to sort the table and numbers etc out this is why i'm having to close the book on.

Let me know if you want to come!

x

Guest cazbeckham

April 26th no good for us as we are lecturing in Sussex all that day, shane as we would have loved to meet up with you.

Maybe another date in June???? Mind you if you wait till after July we should have our Contributory Parent Visa by then - fingers and everything crossed.

Caz

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Ozzie Wannabe

Hi Guys,

The dates & times that seem to suit most people to go to the Rushbrooke Arms is bank hol Mon (26th) around 1pm or Sunday 1 June about 4pm.

Let me know which is the better one for you guys as they are both free at the mo & I can get that booked up.

Cheers, xx

Guest Andrea Bridge

Perfect ! We will be there, whichever it ends up as. We now leave on 7th June, and flights are booked... Great leaving 'do' x x x

Andrea

Guest Princess_Billie_

we would be interested in a meet up we live just outside of Cambridge have our visas are trying to sell our house Sarah,Dave , Amy 13(SCARY TEEN) and Anya 10(NOT THERE YET) the 1st june sounds great

Guest Ozzie Wannabe

Hi guys,

Internet's finally decided to play ball so I can let you know it's been booked for Monday 26th at 12.30, so the kiddies can eat and have a play before getting too tired.

If everyone who's up for that can confirm in case I need to add more places,

Cheers, Elle xx

Guest Andrea Bridge

Perfect! Will be there.... Steve, Andrea, Jack (8) and Callum (4). Thanks for organizing. Don't forget to shout, if you need anything. x x x

Guest Sherwood

Hi all new to this, but would love to meet up with you all. Live in Bedfordshire, so not far away. There will be three of us, it would be helpful if you have post code of place.

Looking forward to meeting you

Ruth, Simon & Jack 7

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ozzie Wannabe

Hi all,

Looks like my last post didn't register so I'll try again.

The booking is for 12.30 on Monday in the name Turner so look forward to meeting you all there. Anymore additions let me know & I'll try to amend the booking.

See ya all soon, Elle xxx

• 7 months later...
Guest claire261

hello,

we are a family of 5 hubby 30, me 39!! kids 2, 11, 18 and we in process of moving to bunbury early next year. We from Ely area and we have some friends from St Neots moving to Bunbury July/Aug.. They are also family of 5 Hubby,, wife, 2 boys 2,6 and baby on way Mar. We would be happy to meet up and tell you where we are at etc!!

Claire

• 2 months later...

Archived