July 190 visa lodged gang

Tomate

Hi I'm new here.

Have been in oz for 5 years (originally a Kraut) and finally got nsw sponsorship and applied for 190 on 17/07.

I have done all our visa applications myself (so far 574 and 485) but freaking out now with spending so much money ($5355) and potentially being refused.

my occupation is university lecturer and I have a contract until end of 2014. Wondering what kind of evidence to attach to my application. Payslips?( how many?) letters of offer etc?

also want to see how others who have applied in July are doing :) and if everyone else is freaking out as well :chatterbox:

Cheers tomate

ps if anyone knows how to do a signature :) please let me know

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dugles

Dear Tomate,

Glad to see you here, as I am in the same profession.

You do not need to worry about lodging visa with DIAC by yourself, its as easy as to fill VETASSESS and SS Applications.

Go ahead and fill it at your own .

Required documents are:

1. PAYG Notice of assessment ( all claimed years)

2. Pay slips or bank account statement or any other evidence of getting salary

3. Passport Bio pages and passport size photo

4. Skill assessment

5. IELTS

Please download the checklist from skill select page of DIAC for 190 visa and read it. You need to provide evidences (relevant details) against the points you are claiming.

Provide same for spouse or any other dependents applicant in your application.

The online apply visa is quick and easy.

Good luck

May I know your area ?

or As you in AU as lecturer may you please let me clear how the chances are likely to get job in Engineering teaching.

I am PHD. in Optical fibre sciences ( OFC Engineering) and applied with NSW.

Regards,

Dugles

Hi dugles. Thanks for the information I will try to get all the stuff printed and certified and scanned next week. So path notices and payslips? (Just wondering if they would need all payslips from last year or just the first one in the middle and the latest. Otherwise that is more than 30 payslips for 1.5 years...

I'm actually a research fellow

In linguistics but this is a pretty rough field to get a job so in very lucky. I guess in your field it shouldn't be too hard to get in! But be prepared to start a bit lower to get a foot in the door.. E.g. Casual tutoring is very well paid but you would only work during semester (14 weeks) and otherwise you could try and get a research officer/ assistant position... Have a look at unijobs ( I think that is what it's called) they always have current vacancies. It might also

Be good to contact potential unis between semesters or mid semester to ask about vacancies as tutor/Ra in upcoming semester. Don't be shy. Just email that is how I got my jobs so far!

When did you lodge your visa?

Will try to change my signature but can't find edit signature anywhere in the settings...

Guest dugles

Dear Friend,

I lodged my visa application on 11th July 2013.

Regarding signatures;

Just see at the top right hand side corner next to NOTIFICATIONS MY PROFILE AND THEN SETTINGS. click settings and you will see the option on left side Edit signatures under heading my profile.

TRY IT.

Guest dugles

All payslips are not required , just starting middle and last . But PAYG or Notice of assessment is essential. Rest in case if any document is outstanding your CO will request it once assigned.

Guys, what medicals do I need for 190? Lodged a visa application on 10/07/13, but the system still says "The health examinations required for this applicant have not yet been determined. Your case will be referred to a case officer to determine if further health is required. This page will be updated with advice regarding whether health examinations are required to be undertaken. Please note that this will not occur until a case officer investigates your case in line with published processing times for the visa that you have applied for." It's probably because I still have a valid X-RAY from last year 457 visa, that I mentioned in my visa application.

I presume till CO is assigned I won't be given a referral, right? What blood tests will they ask for other than HIV? Do I need to do HepB/C too, or is it for nurses/doctors only?

Scenario:

-----------

I am currently on a 457 visa and applied for a 189 visa on june 3rd

My job is redundant and i am finishing my work on july 31st,Moreover , i have 90 days from july 31st to get a new employer or get my PR meanwhile to stay in australia

Now , i am getting calls from job consultancies and they need a PR or a valid Bridging visa with work rights to proceed with my application

VISA ISSUES:

My case officer is not assigned yet ,My BVA is not active as i have 457 active , i dont want to leave australia

WHat options are there to speed up my application ?

Options:

1.Verifying uploaded documents? i havent uploaded form 80 , so will do it today

2.Applying state sponsorshop at this stage and including in my aplication ?

Options to let me stay here and need a bridging visa with work rights , so i can apply jobs without sponsorship?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Valid bridging visa with work rights

2.get a student visa meanwhile

3.Get a sponsor some how ?

if my visa makes me ineleigible for some jobs while they pop out , and i am due become bankrupt after 3 months (while searching for a sponsor)

I loose everything

That's my worry :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dugles
Application for 190 visa (QLD) lodged on 10 July, CO assigned on 2 August. Adelaide processing team. Need to do medicals now, and then wait.

its good to see that you lodged on 10th and assigned to co on 2nd Aug. May I know your occupation please?

Application for 190 visa (QLD) lodged on 10 July, CO assigned on 2 August. Adelaide processing team. Need to do medicals now, and then wait.

That's Great, Sasha. I applied for 190 on 9th July so hopefully get to gear something soon. Hopefully you hear the good news soon.

Guest dugles
Environmental Consultant - 234312

That's pretty Nice..

Hope you get your golden letter soon.

Please update your timeline in signature.

And do let us know to which team you are allocated to?

Congrats and best of luck .

Guest dugles
That's Great, Sasha. I applied for 190 on 9th July so hopefully get to gear something soon. Hopefully you hear the good news soon.

Hi JASKIRAT,

Please add your timelines in signatures. Which occupation you worked for?

Hi JASKIRAT,

Please add your timelines in signatures. Which occupation you worked for?

Hello Dugles,

My signature should be working now :)).

I contacted immigration today as I am looking forward to possibly travel overseas by the second week of next month. They informed me that No CO has been allocated yet, but CO allocation is within the 5 weeks of application however application can take up to 6 months to be finalized :(. haha hopefully it does not take that long

Guest dugles
Hello Dugles,

My signature should be working now :)).

I contacted immigration today as I am looking forward to possibly travel overseas by the second week of next month. They informed me that No CO has been allocated yet, but CO allocation is within the 5 weeks of application however application can take up to 6 months to be finalized :(. haha hopefully it does not take that long

Yes its normal that we don't have CO yet. and its not completed 5 weeks. I don't know how Sashav get it but Sahsev is lucky to get CO so early.

Best wishes to him/her and to us also. hahah.... We should wait at least 6 weeks and then real wait begins.

Follow this also . many 2nd july applicants are still waiting. I am with name OZOZOZ in this blog. here the link is :

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/122549-190-visa-applicants-waiting-co.html

Yes its normal that we don't have CO yet. and its not completed 5 weeks. I don't know how Sashav get it but Sahsev is lucky to get CO so early.

Best wishes to him/her and to us also. hahah.... We should wait at least 6 weeks and then real wait begins.

Follow this also . many 2nd july applicants are still waiting. I am with name OZOZOZ in this blog. here the link is :

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/122549-190-visa-applicants-waiting-co.html

I some how feel it may have something to do with the occupation. Like Environmental Consultant for Sasha, I don't think there will be many people in that occupation applying, however there are many applying for occupations like Welfare Worker (Mine) or various engineering fields or Accountants. Well that's just my guess. Rest only DIAC knows.

Also case officer allocation not always mean that you will be contacted by the CO straight away. If you have all the documents including PCC, Meds, form 80 and 1221 uploaded before the allocation of CO and not other documents is required then CO may not contact you until decision is ready.

Now I think was front loading all the documents a Good Idea??? hahah.... I hope.. wait and watch...

Dear Sasha,

Congrats, I have applied for 190 on 9th July but no sign of CO yet. 5 weeks would be completed on 13th August. I am waiting for till then. What documents you have attached with application and what docs CO has asked you to attach. Best of luck for your Visa..

Guest dugles
Hi All,

Please update if anybody else is allocated CO.

Hi.

I lodged on 11th July but no CO....

They are taking time for Co allocation more than 5 weeks. I guess its because of volume of application they received after or in July first round.

Hope for best.

Archived