July 190 visa lodged gang

Tomate

Hi Dinesh,

I applied on the 9th July as well. Haven't heard anything so far. Lets see if something happens next week. I have pre loaded all the documents including Medical, PCC, Form 80 and even Form 1221 just in case.

Cheers

I applied on 11th July.

My consultant told me that medical is possible after CO is assigned.. May I know how to go for medical without assignment of CO. Is Medical document uploaded by Hospital or we have to upload?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I applied on 11th July.

My consultant told me that medical is possible after CO is assigned.. May I know how to go for medical without assignment of CO. Is Medical document uploaded by Hospital or we have to upload?

Tanay,

I am onshore applicant and I guess being onshore couple of things gets easy. However if you are of shore and if your area has a medical facility that is recognized by DIAC and they have E health facility then I believe you can still do medicals. To my knowledge I have generally seen that of shore applicants wait till they are actually asked by CO to get the medicals done.

You can upload the payment receipt as a proof of undergoing the Medical however the medical results are directly sent to DIAC by the medical facility. If you are onshore, then some times medical facility will post out the results to you to keep hold of them and also send a Electronic copy to the department.

Dear Sasha,

Congrats, I have applied for 190 on 9th July but no sign of CO yet. 5 weeks would be completed on 13th August. I am waiting for till then. What documents you have attached with application and what docs CO has asked you to attach. Best of luck for your Visa..

I'm an onshore applicant, so i guess this is why it took less time to get the CO assigned.

I attached everything listed in my checklist from the very beginning except medicals (did after CO was assigned), form 80 and statement of responsibilities from one of the workplaces.

CO assigned today.

Request for new medical (old temp ones won't do)

Request for OZ Police clearance as old ones have expired.

Now holiday first then medicals.

Hey Tomte,

Congrats on CO allocation.Enjoy the holidays and then golden letter will be with you soon.

Hopefully I get to her something soon as well.

Guest dugles
Adelaide team 7 btw

Congratulations Tomate,

Hope you will get the Golden email in inbox soon.

That's pretty much faster for your application.

Good luck

I applied on 11th July. My consultant told me that medical is possible after CO is assigned.. May I know how to go for medical without assignment of CO. Is Medical document uploaded by Hospital or we have to upload?
Hello Tanay, When you login in to E Visa using TRN and password there is a link "Manage your health examinations" below each person. When you click these link you need to answer medical history of concerned person. After whcih you get the referral letter with HAP ID which you can use as reference to any DIAC panel physician who would do all the tests and send to DIAC. Hope your query is now replied.

Guest dugles
Lots of Wishes Sashav..... Enjoy the new journey ahead.

Good Luck Again.

Case Officer allocated.

Team 34 initials BK

Requesting to undergo medicals only. Rest everything:cool: I had uploaded upfront.

Guest dugles
Congrats Dugles,

You shall have the golden letter soon.

Hopefully someone gets in touch with me soon as well.

keep us posted

Thanks Jas..

I will definitely update you once I received any correspondence or the final outcome

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick question..............I lodges my 190 visa on 10th July, but how do I know if I have had a CO allocated? I have access to the E Visa system but I don't know what to look for. Can someone help?

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick question..............I lodges my 190 visa on 10th July, but how do I know if I have had a CO allocated? I have access to the E Visa system but I don't know what to look for. Can someone help?

Thanks

Hello Rspears,

once the case officer is allocated to you they will contact you or your agent through email if any further documentation is required. In many cases case officers have been known not contact the applicant and make a decision on the application if no further documents are required. I hope this helps.

Cheers

Guest dugles
Hello All,

Contacted Immigration today, they informed me that my file has been allocated to the GSM team 33 in Brisbane, but no CO as for now and it can take another 2 weeks before CO is allocated. Hopefully some one gets in touch soon.

Cheers

HI Jaskiratsingh.

This means that cO may take 1-2 weeks to read your file and then will contact you once require any outstanding document for more evidence/s, in case.

So I feel that you will definitely get an updated email within 2-12 weeks .

HI Jaskiratsingh.

This means that cO may take 1-2 weeks to read your file and then will contact you once require any outstanding document for more evidence/s, in case.

So I feel that you will definitely get an updated email within 2-12 weeks .

Thanks Dugles,

By the way, did you say 2-12 weeks????? :err: I guess 2 weeks is fine however 12 weeks Waiting will kill me :)

Guest dugles
Thanks Dugles,

By the way, did you say 2-12 weeks????? :err: I guess 2 weeks is fine however 12 weeks Waiting will kill me :)

Sorry Dear, its slip... and it is 1-2 weeks only.. Wishes you alot

Hi Everyone,

We applied for our 190 on the 27th July. Hopefully we will get a CO soon. We had our Medicals last tuesday in Melbourne (we are currently on a 457) does anyone know how long these take to upload?Aussie police checks done and just need to send the UK ones back to get checked too.

Hopefully everyone who is waiting will be hearing good news soon.

Cheers

TheRobins

I'm still on holiday in qld but did Aussie police checks online yesterday and they were processed within a day. So they should be in my mail when we get home and the schedule medicals for first week of September...

Guest dugles

Dear all,

I have lodged my application on 11th July. Co has decided to reuse my previous medicals which when she determined is not valid later 17th October 2013. She send me an email to undergo new medical exam to extend the initial entry as I am offshore.

But when I contacted my panel doctors they are unable to locate me on system using TRN and HAP ID.

So I had send an email to co 5 days ago but still no response. Health strategies' said CO is responsible only.

Please Guys , show some light on it how to proceed

Thanks .

Archived