Hot sunny weather what are the benefits?

Guest The Ropey HOFF

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Ropey HOFF
You talking the last few months in the UK obviously....oz is cold and wet right now.

Last two months in the UK not few months, was that a Typo? we had the longest winter ever before that, whereas in Australia winter lasts about ...... You've guessed it two months. Lol

Last two months in the UK not few months, was that a Typo? we had the longest winter ever before that, whereas in Australia winter lasts about ...... You've guessed it two months. Lol

How do you know you have never lived there.....it is wet and cold a lot longer than 2 months mate especially in some states....they have more annual rain than even Manchester.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I must have just been unlucky in my 3 years in Perth.......it pissed down for what seemed months.......

Scotlands like that, lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I think this long hot sunny spell is good for the joints and bones, I heard it is scientifically proven the heat from the sun has many healing factors that improves your health.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Gonna sit out tonight in the garden with a whiskey and lemonade, with ice and do you know why?

Because I can, lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Half naked women all over the place,with those denim shorts on that they basically cut the arse out of,oh and the sun makes me a lot friskier,if thats a good thing........

Sorry mate your out of order with this post, I see women as equals and not sex objects, lol

picnics with the kids

nice long walks

pottering in the garden

not having to worry about carrying a big jacket about, and just wearing, shorts, bikini top, flip flops and sunglasses!

camping for me too...going this week.

its just so nice being able to plan outdoor activities and be fairly sure that it will actually happen.

picnics with the kids

nice long walks

pottering in the garden

not having to worry about carrying a big jacket about, and just wearing, shorts, bikini top, flip flops and sunglasses!

its just so nice being able to plan outdoor activities and be fairly sure that it will actually happen.

OH and my Hammock getting plenty of use!

Guest The Ropey HOFF
picnics with the kids

nice long walks

pottering in the garden

It sure is nice to be able to plan things, this sentence is new to the UK, it's never happened before. Lets hope it's the first of many great summers, life's fantastic in the UK when the weathers great.

It sure is nice to be able to plan things, this sentence is new to the UK, it's never happened before. Lets hope it's the first of many great summers, life's fantastic in the UK when the weathers great.

i agree, its just so nice too look outside and see blue instead of grey

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Hot weather brings on the big barra.

110 cm, about 50 lbs

Cheeky001.jpg

114cm and 56 lbs

114cm.jpg

Cheers, Bobj.

I've had bigger out of Dewsbury canal, was it a baby Barra? Lol

Just name one thing that you are benefiting from with the hot sunny weather. :yes:

Washing dries faster (forever practical me). Not that we're having any hot weather at the moment with it being winter and all that.

Archived